2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

There isn't a solution to what is happening. Many things need to change within black communities with the aid of government help. 

The more I read about this black on black crime, not only in London but in Birmingham, Manchester ect,  I begin to question many things.

Why is it when there is injustice and fuckery targeted against our race, we protest, we bring awareness to social media?

But when we are out here promoting violence, killing each other we don't go the extra mile to change our community?

Many black communities in this country are self destructive. 

We talk so much about injustice and barriers of being black, but do we really love ourselves?

• Like 2

Starts with families and now we have a state which have reduced the powers of parents. And children abusing the fact parents can't say shit before social gets called in. (yes checks and balances are still needed regardless) 

The state own the kids now. Nanny state. Longer working hours, even the social push of the segregated family unit. 

And push of various liberal Gov agendas such the independent woman and her child. (don't need a man..) depend on the state and not the male alpha head of the family. (esp in the black family) 

Instead you have female headed households trying reign in young buck males. With no older man of the house to hold it down. 

Half these man stabbing up are usually  overly emotional & bitch made and never had experience of a bigger man setting pace and being humbled to control the temper. 

Step out in the real world, and a next man looks at them funny or small squabble and ego gets checked. That femme raised emotional energy channels in the form of hyper uncontrolled masculine outburst. 

Violence 

• Like 4

"black community"

is bullshit tho

said this before

how is someone from sudan whose family came here this generation the same community as someone 3/4th gen Caribbean

completely diff cultures, circumstances and language

prob the 1st mistake putting all black people in 1 community

"lack of family structure in the black community" another failed statement because people from certain african countries that grew up here are more likely to have 2 parents living together raising them then white english people

• Like 10

Admin pretty much summed up what I was going to say. The “black community” in Britain is a myth. If we’re honest, our parents and grandparents came to this country with their own culture and values.

We by default have been grouped as black British. No, I’m not on some divide and conquer shit. The reality is that whilst we definitely do share some cultural similarities, we are only grouped together based on our colour.

Think about what a lot of black British culture tends to replicate? Black American culture. Why? Because their entire identity was taken from them and what “groups” them together is their “race.” No different with our generation. Even in the 90s there was still a huge divide culturally between Africans and Caribbean’s. Think how archaic the term “Afro-Carribean” is? You’re grouping two completely different cultures based on race. That’s like calling every Asian Chinese-Korean.

Dont get it twisted, I’m not for one minute trying to say we shouldn’t stick together because the bottom line is we’re all fighting against white supremacy. Whether you’re Nigerian, Jamaican etc, they still see a n***** when we get stop and searched or go for a job interview.

Bottom line is, the black community never existed. They threw us all in one category so it would be easier to disenfranchise us.

But if we’re gonna look for solutions, we have to be honest about how fucked up we are and not see ourselves as a monolithic group just because we’ve been told we are. 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Starts with families and now we have a state which have reduced the powers of parents. And children abusing the fact parents can't say shit before social gets called in. (yes checks and balances are still needed regardless) 

The state own the kids now. Nanny state. Longer working hours, even the social push of the segregated family unit. 

And push of various liberal Gov agendas such the independent woman and her child. (don't need a man..) depend on the state and not the male alpha head of the family. (esp in the black family) 

Instead you have female headed households trying reign in young buck males. With no older man of the house to hold it down. 

Half these man stabbing up are usually  overly emotional & bitch made and never had experience of a bigger man setting pace and being humbled to control the temper. 

Step out in the real world, and a next man looks at them funny or small squabble and ego gets checked. That femme raised emotional energy channels in the form of hyper uncontrolled masculine outburst. 

Violence 

Last 3 paras Nonsense

A lot more people have dads than you think. A lot more people have dads who have had an impact in their lives, who have been there maybe not together with the mum the whole time but present.

An there are many men from single mum households who aren't bitchmade, femme emotional wrecks

Men are emotionally stunted in society as a whole even when raised in a two parent household because boy children's feelings are always treated as precious across every culture. U get this immaturity, anger issue etc from men from all sorts of background

Femme raised emotional energy you kno. Yes ok, because women are the ones who's egos are easily triggered to the point of fatality? Joke business

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Grafter said:

iFemme raised emotional energy you kno. Yes ok, because women are the ones who's egos are easily triggered to the point of fatality? Joke business

I never said femme energy is the fatal type.

Masculine energy is. And when it's wrapped in feminine energy and stoked up. The output can be uncontrolled, frenzied, hyper aggressive masculine energy. (aka puff out chest, talking, walking the hardest to mask weakness.. Boasy kill stab etc) 

Balance is key. 

I don't post to seek approval. It's ok to disagree with me.

59 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

You Caribbean bro?

Heero you Caribbean?

Caribbean bro.

1 hour ago, Toney Barton said:

What are the contributing reasons to the lack of family structure in the black community?

Although this is a American take on the issue, I think it holds some real relevance to the conversation here. Notice how it's not just guys whistling on about feelings, actually quantifiable stats, with correlation.

women marrying the government is a powerful line.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hipster said:

There isn't a solution to what is happening. Many things need to change within black communities with the aid of government help. 

The more I read about this black on black crime, not only in London but in Birmingham, Manchester ect,  I begin to question many things.

Why is it when there is injustice and fuckery targeted against our race, we protest, we bring awareness to social media?

But when we are out here promoting violence, killing each other we don't go the extra mile to change our community?

Many black communities in this country are self destructive. 

We talk so much about injustice and barriers of being black, but do we really love ourselves?

The obvious elephant in the room is which 'ethnic' groups of black people over here are responsible for most of the fuckery smh but people just love to generalise all black people.

• Downvote 4

6 hours ago, Seydou said:

Bro, you talk out of your arse

Man are bringing stats showing these police are trained to be biased

Stats that show stop and search don't work too well

Yet all you can say is, "yh roadman are easy to clock"

Stats aren't definitive you stupid c*nt and new approaches are needed. Stop and search would be successful coz police intelligence nowadays especially with social media means it's actually not hard to find out who's really actively on crud

• Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

I never said femme energy is the fatal type.

Masculine energy is. And when it's wrapped in feminine energy and stoked up. The output can be uncontrolled, frenzied, hyper aggressive masculine energy. (aka puff out chest, talking, walking the hardest to mask weakness.. Boasy kill stab etc) 

Balance is key. 

I don't post to seek approval. It's ok to disagree with me.

What is feminine energy?

Please expand

2 hours ago, Admin. said:

"black community"

is bullshit tho

said this before

how is someone from sudan whose family came here this generation the same community as someone 3/4th gen Caribbean

completely diff cultures, circumstances and language

prob the 1st mistake putting all black people in 1 community

"lack of family structure in the black community" another failed statement because people from certain african countries that grew up here are more likely to have 2 parents living together raising them then white english people

This is what I've been saying on here for time. But some of the faggots on here can't use their brains when they read my comments

• Downvote 4