2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/accused-appear-london-court-for-murder-of-model-harry-uzoka-11108588/

On Thursday the female prosecutor said the dispute came about because of rivalry over a girl and that Uzoka and Koh had exchanged messages via Instagram about engaging in a fight to resolve it. Uzoka, the prosecutor said, had arrived with a friend and both carried metal pipes, while Koh, accompanied by Okigbo, carried two knives. A third, unnamed friend of Koh’s arrived with a machete-like knife, and it remains unclear whether he’s been apprehended.

She added that Koh, Okigbo and the third, unnamed assailant chased Uzoka, stabbing him three times in the heart. The prosecutor also said that Koh turned himself in to the police on Jan. 15, four days after the murder, and Koh stated he acted in self-defense. The prosecutor noted that Koh had prior offenses pertaining to drugs and assaulting police, while Okigbo had nine offenses.

2 minutes ago, Drift said:

That's one of the most L-ridden stories I've ever seen.

4 men gone while that chick is giving brain to someone else right now.

That’s the irony. One man is dead and another is in jail. She’ll forget them and move on by next week.

Any man/woman who goes to jail over another person is dumb. There’s too many fish in the sea for that level of dumbness.

Again plz people learn to take what you read with a pinch of salt and more importantly mind your fucking business

Last week robbery gone wrong

Then model wars

Now over a girl

Everyone has an opinion at every different stage when in reality noone knows anything of substance

Just let the story play itself out ffs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Nah, I don’t shed tears over people who think it’s acceptable to stab another human being or attack them with a pipe. Maybe in your world they’re just loveable rouges.

Never said you should shed tears

But their families are also members of society so society does lose out

Punk

1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Nah, I don’t shed tears over people who think it’s acceptable to stab another human being or attack them with a pipe. Maybe in your world they’re just loveable rouges.

I guess some blacks are trying to be Asians with the honour killings

4 hours ago, Trap God said:

Again plz people learn to take what you read with a pinch of salt and more importantly mind your fucking business

Then model wars

Now over a girl

Everyone has an opinion at every different stage when in reality noone knows anything of substance

!

4 hours ago, Trap God said:

Then model wars

Now over a girl

no , we must continue to speculate and discuss the developments 

this happens with everything else - why not this 

feel liek every day since his died someone i know claims to have known him and that he was a good guy etc etc

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

big man with a kid doing this you know

hes lucky the owner has a good heart i would try and get man ipp

5 hours ago, Trap God said:

Then model wars

Now over a girl

people just want to be the ones that solve the case because theyre so damn smart they can just tell what happened based on their innate knowledge, so that they have that 15% chance to say i told you so once its all concluded

no need to be jumping to conclusions so early

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

no , we must continue to speculate and discuss the developments 

this happens with everything else - why not this 

feel liek every day since his died someone i know claims to have known him and that he was a good guy etc etc

Exactly. People love to get in their feelings when others speculate on certain cases, as if they don’t do the same thing themselves.  

• Admin. locked this topic