2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

You think I see anything when ag posts apart from a reminder of my ignore preferences?

:rofl:

I'm grown

Grown enough to know this isn't your first username on here

Fully aware you didn't stumble upon this forum in November 17 :lol:

Old enough to know better than to be arguing with an avatar

Will update my ignore preferences ✌?

Rest of you please remember the victims of crimes highlighted in this topic are real people who have family and friends who may even be users on the forum

With this in mind please remain tactful with your responses

Ta

• Like 5
  • Downvote 2

32 minutes ago, Trap God said:

You think I see anything when ag posts apart from a reminder of my ignore preferences?

:rofl:

I'm grown

Grown enough to know this isn't your first username on here

Fully aware you didn't stumble upon this forum in November 17 :lol:

Old enough to know better than to be arguing with an avatar

Will update my ignore preferences ✌?

Rest of you please remember the victims of crimes highlighted in this topic are real people who have family and friends who may even be users on the forum

Ta

All assumptions that are incorrect. What you do know couldn’t fill up a tea cup. Thanks for adding me to the list, very much appreciated. 

Mr “Ain’t In My Feelings” writes another speech. Laughable.

2 hours ago, Trap God said:

Ta

This I agree with and tbh I took this from what he said initially. It's very easy to talk on here in a very open manner when you don't have to see the emotional damage someone is experiencing as a result of some of these incidents, victims and perpetrators alike, who are within their immediate circle.

Nothing wrong with discussing an incident but it's probably worth just thinking a couple seconds longer about how you get your point across when discussing topics such as these.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Em Dott said:

This I agree with and tbh I took this from what he said initially. It's very easy to talk on here in a very open manner when you don't have to see the emotional damage someone is experiencing as a result of some of these incidents, victims and perpetrators alike, who are within their immediate circle.

Nothing wrong with discussing an incident but it's probably worth just thinking a couple seconds longer about how you get your point across when discussing topics such as these.

This 

On 1/20/2018 at 1:44 AM, Trap God said:

I shouldn't have to tell a grown man that when people are dead the energy is different

Maybe some of you would if you weren't faceless wonders who knows

End of the day shit like speculating over a dead mans sexuality that you do not know from Adam and have never met is simply fuck boy shit no matter how you want to package it

No way you would walk around talking like that in 3D without getting punched in your throat

Then again what else should I expect from fuck boys ??‍♂️

Dont say people

Be direct and use the quote function if necessary 

I don't speculate on people's cases who I know let alone people I have never seen IRL

Spreading unfounded rumours on the internet about unsolved open murder cases is not OK

If this kinda stuff genuinely interests you man go watch the first 48 make a topic and you lot can gossip and chat away all you like in there

pmsl there is a whole thread (this one) and there was 100+ thread full of users on here speculating and discussing similar stories to the one in question 

vip2 is a forum. Lets define forum -" meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged." i shouldn't have to tell a grown man who goes on an internet forum to continue discussing things on an internet forum

if you do not want to posts about unsolved open murder cases then try and stay out of the thread bro

worst thing is i know many people that claim to  know this guy and they too speculated the same thing - is it gay model beef etc etc  and shockingly noone was punched in the throat 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/21/2018 at 5:49 PM, TheOneGameBaller said:

Stop getting in your feelings. The prosecutor stated the possible reason for this altercation. I clearly said “IF” that’s the reason why they fought, then they’ve both wasted their lives over nothing.

I haven’t made any other comments based on rumours. Don’t act like I’m being passive just because I didn’t quote you directly. Plenty of people disagree with me but it doesn’t mean I’m  going to go through the thread and quote every single person.

It’s a forum. This thread is dedicated to posting articles based on murders in the UK. WTF do you expect people to do apart from speculate and post opinions? Possibly one of the dumbest posts I’ve read on here.

fam

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, Em Dott said:

A well reasoned articulated post that everyone would agree with, as opposed to hypothetical “throat punching” for discussing a murder.

Meanwhile, another police officer gets cleared by the IPCC, after another black man dies whilst being in pursuit.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/21/met-officer-faces-no-charges-over-death-of-rashan-charles

A police officer will not face charges over the death of Rashan Charles, a young black man who died after a police pursuit in London, the Crown Prosecution Service has announced.

A common assault charge had been considered against the Metropolitan police officer in connection with the 20-year-old’s death on 22 July 2017 after he was apprehended by police in Dalston, east London.

Let's be honest

You haven't spoken to anyone that knows the guy like that

If you had you wouldn't have come on here promoting such nonsense

I've not once said people shouldn't discuss the reports posted in this topic

Yes there is another 100+ thread full my sentiment was exactly the same in there as well not sure how it negates what I'm saying now in any way

There is a big difference between discussion, an exchange of ideas, debate and idol gossip

You are a gossip 

Nothing wrong with it per say if you ladies are talking about love and hip hop but the gravity of what your discussing here is quite different

No reason a fully cognitive adult shouldnt be able to fathom what I'm getting at

not in the business of proving i speak to the close friends of the deceased but take it as you will 

plml this guys point was initially us speculating / discussing (gossiping since its a word you like) on the guys murder  and now he is saying hes not once said we shouldn't discuss the reports in the topic 

which one is it - or is it a case of semantics

anyway i will continue to gossip on this case as its a particular interesting one and now everyone claims to know this guy 

you may be offended by this gossip so maybe you should avoid the thread 

10 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

not in the business of proving i speak to the close friends of the deceased but take it as you will 

plml this guys point was initially us speculating / discussing (gossiping since its a word you like) on the guys murder  and now he is saying hes not once said we shouldn't discuss the reports in the topic 

which one is it - or is it a case of semantics

anyway i will continue to gossip on this case as its a particular interesting one and now everyone claims to know this guy 

you may be offended by this gossip so maybe you should avoid the thread 

He was from the ends thats probably why

I knew him, since we were kids. He's from ends (Dagenham) the speculation makes me sick to read, but I accept its part and parcel of the modern age and what this thread is about. What I would say @JOHN DOE and others that are protesting against @Trap God, is it doesn't cost you a thing to treat the subject with a degree of respect for the fact that "everyone claims to know this guy" and therefore its more than likely that for some of us who use the forum its more than just another post in this thread. 

22 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

I knew him, since we were kids. He's from ends (Dagenham) the speculation makes me sick to read, but I accept its part and parcel of the modern age and what this thread is about. What I would say @JOHN DOE and others that are protesting against @Trap God, is it doesn't cost you a thing to treat the subject with a degree of respect for the fact that "everyone claims to know this guy" and therefore its more than likely that for some of us who use the forum its more than just another post in this thread. 

your from east innit?

sorry for your loss

i don't agree with everything you said but i would be a fool to not ignore what you've asked still 

2 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Meanwhile, another police officer gets cleared by the IPCC, after another black man dies whilst being in pursuit.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/21/met-officer-faces-no-charges-over-death-of-rashan-charles

Whats you guys opinion on this?

Do you think the officer should face charges?

• Admin. locked this topic