2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

On 3/15/2018 at 1:17 PM, Kompressor said:

Think we have our wires crosses here. I'm not defending him at all. 

Simple case is I'm not surprised he went with that "dedence" as it's the done thing in that position. I imagine given the choice; his legal team opted for that line of defence. 

The difference in opinion here is the world "delusional" I don't think that's the case. I think he lied/painted a different picture to make himself look better.

ok my bad, i thought u was backing him

yeah him and his team tried to paint a narrative to help his case but luckily the judge saw through the bs

delusional is making a lie true and the truth a lie, that's what his defensive tried to do imo

7 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

sexually insulted

what does that even mean

Shes a lyin cow

Probably someone she brush her breast on someone's back in passin. Fuckin bitch, she knows what she doin makin a statement like that surrounded by a group of black men

Clapped dont even cut it, frigging jin

40 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Shes a lyin cow

Probably someone she brush her breast on someone's back in passin. Fuckin bitch, she knows what she doin makin a statement like that surrounded by a group of black men

Clapped dont even cut it, frigging jin

no matter what she's said a group of men cant crowd round her and act hostile and intimidating like that.

hopefully the Shia Sunni divide grows bigger so we can differentiate the tolerant from the intolerant.

All that mosque and sitting down and these man still have anger issues. 

6 hours ago, The Somalian said:

This black fed is taking the piss

https://twitter.com/CkStranger28/status/976420692945264640

Lmajdisolanaoala

This Donny was in my year at school. 

Maddest thing... Madam used to call him Randall coz he was a massive snitch. Living that "Miss Finster Miss finster" life hahaha

When everyone found out he turned into a fed nobody was surprised in the slightest. Lived opposite my mum aswell dunno if hes still there.