2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

See this is where this place is all fucked.

Accuses Smaddy of name calling when she hasn't then proceeds to insult her appearance and also her mindframe.

Found that interesting too tbh.

Also found the phantom name calling claim interesting to.

I'm enjoying the convo apart from that and if you both keep it relatively civil and carry on I'm sure something "relativly" productive can come of it.

Grafter is requesting solutions. 

What does the community have to do to address these issues. 

I think that's the crux of the posts

1 hour ago, Badman said:

Need to do more in secondary schools as that is the age and environment where souls become lost

Definitely.

Unfortunately projects like these in my experience are brought in in a reactionary way and not very proactive and so don't nip anything in the bud.

Proactive intervention is greatly lacking here.

1 hour ago, Badman said:

Need to do more in secondary schools as that is the age and environment where souls become lost

Why should the onus be on an underfunded, top heavy school and a bunch of white teachers to sort it out? You think they give a shit? They've got their own problems to deal with.

Onus should be on the parents. Too much scum raising scum.

we need to step up and stop looking for a saviour and guide some of these kids. how we do that i dont know. not even black people, peole over 25 in urban areas where issues like this crop up need to be doing something, these kids are falling through the cracks and theres no support. easier said than done thoug and the government wont fund shit 

• Like 1

Fathers need to be fathers, and the single parent households need to be on the decrease. 

The common denominator in all these kids up on bbc news doing crud.

Men need to stop running away from their responsibility and women need to stop thinking they can do this without a man.

• Like 1

A close friend of mine is a youth worker in Enfield borough and has been for a while. Talked about the gang shit and violence and what the problem is...and again... He even said bad parenting. A lot of these new generation have dad's who are 30 something and still on road... No role models and no guidance. Agree with the negative connotation the black community out on successful blacks with the bounty shit. Black people are generally still associated with negative things or about physique...never about the mental, yet as a community still we rely on the physical attributes to win and think that's the only way. 

These kids aint got a chance. Cancerous environment they're living in.

1 hour ago, Kompressor said:

Found that interesting too tbh.

Also found the phantom name calling claim interesting to.

I'm enjoying the convo apart from that and if you both keep it relatively civil and carry on I'm sure something "relativly" productive can come of it.

Grafter is requesting solutions. 

What does the community have to do to address these issues. 

I think that's the crux of the posts

Interesting yes

I think thats what people call gaslighting

Its an abusive tactic and if we add that to his advocacy of domestic violence towards women I think its clear the type of man we are dealin with

Also not the first time he has sunk to non factual personal attacks when he is feeling intellectually exposed

4 hours ago, Grafter said:

So what the fuck is outrage gna do?

Are you lot alright in the head?

Outrage at these children yh? Is that gna do anything to make them stop? Absolutely friggin not and you know it

Those people that are takin action are undertaking works within their communities.

Outrage is for the politicians who keep on cutting funding to youth projects and to the police

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

Oh we need to show who we care tho?

Who are u trying to impress?

What practically are you suggesting?

Literally all ur post in here is vapid useless chat

see bold for name calling/ insutling behaviour 

up until that point a debate was being exchanged 

why call someones post vapid useless chat just disagree and keep it moving 

and them capn sav a hoes such as the football conspiracy thoierist, the classical cokehead wigger, and the chap who always steeps to taste grafters bum can try again 

cant gaslight in the form of text especially  when there are others clearly visible to the text / conversation at hand , use another word or educate yourself more 

8 minutes ago, Thizz said:

HAHAHAHAHAH

"What the fuck" "vapid useless chat"

are insults now.

Heads gone mate.

insults are subjective 

however i only hope there is no ambiguity in insult when i describe you as the cokehead wigger tho 

5 minutes ago, Thizz said:

You can call me whatever you like but the fact of the matter is you've ducked the fade numerous times.

dcuked the fade you know 

i know you dont speak like that irl 

anyway if you think at my big age im leaving my place of work/ home /crevice of my gf puss to come and link your pasty boat for a scrap you are clearly still high off that powder

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Fathers need to be fathers, and the single parent households need to be on the decrease. 

The common denominator in all these kids up on bbc news doing crud.

Men need to stop running away from their responsibility and women need to stop thinking they can do this without a man.

Why do some men think it is ok to have kids with multiple woman or walk out on their child though?

I maybe should pay more attention to the personalities here. There seems to be a lot of subtext and behind the scenes shit I miss.

I always wondered if those people who didn't watch Hollyoaks after dark could keep up properly.

I don't watch Hollyoaks so genuinely have no idea if they ever joined the dots enough 

2 hours ago, Drift said:

Why should the onus be on an underfunded, top heavy school and a bunch of white teachers to sort it out? You think they give a shit? They've got their own problems to deal with.

Onus should be on the parents. Too much scum raising scum.

Not necessarily done by the schools.

Can be done by individuals or independent companies like them jail outreach initiatives.

That is the crucial age though.

19 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Not necessarily done by the schools.

Can be done by individuals or independent companies like them jail outreach initiatives.

That is the crucial age though.

I did this for a while.

The new voice thing works.

Schools also have targets to teach and have money to do so.

Schools are commissioned to raise and educate young people holistically. So have a duty to educate in more social aspects too.

/

You should see the shit we have to do now with Growth mindset and mindfulness, healthy relationships etc

You haven't lived till you've led a group of 26 12/13 year olds in a 15 minute meditation exercise in a classroom. 

dm comments when they found out the guy who got shot and stabbed in ponders end looked like this

image.png

vs the original articles comments >>>>>>>

People saying it needs to come from the parents.

Yes in theory; however a lot of these parents haven't got the required skill.

where should this be acquired?

Through targeted and specific education at school.

Plus many parents haven't the time to offer the required supervision. Sad but true. Not just poor people either. People from all walks of life face the same issue. 

Kids spend most of their time at school and learn most from and with their peers. That's where the important intervention needs to come from, backed up by the home. It's not a quick fix and may take a generation or two to reap success. 

• Like 1

Disagree with a lot of what’s been said so far but I won’t get into that no energy for a pointless back and forth right now

What I will say is I think the strange thing about the solutions presented so far in here is that none of them include actually speaking to these kids and finding out why they have so little value for their lives or the lives of others

Only once we address this and address the root causes of their lack of self worth will we see a decrease in these killings

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Trap God said:

Disagree with a lot of what’s been said so far but I won’t get into that no energy for a pointless back and forth right now

What I will say is I think the strange thing about the solutions presented so far in here is that none of them include actually speaking to these kids and finding out why they have so little value for their lives or the lives of others

Only once we address this and address the root causes of their lack of self worth will we see a decrease in these killings

What do you think these outside projects being delivered in schools will consist of?

It'll be like a good PSHE workshop; it'll be discussion based. 

I even said, young people learn most from and with their peers. The adults in the room will merely be facilitating.

Maybe this wasn't made explicitly clear.

I wasn't talking about a textbook led intervention or some sort of clockwork Orange thing.

• Like 1