2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

14 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Jfjfifiririfirifkdjrudjhd

That Roadman didn't see it coming

Man came for a trim and some jokes. Ended with life lecture.

BRUV!!!!

it wasn't even a lecture, he was cussing some brudda in a jokey jokey way about how their child look dusty, get them some nice clothes etc and they need to fix up their parental skills etc, this guy was too shook to cuss back so he let off one those fake laugh/smiles

this road guy and i have had cussing matches before and I thought man won't switch like he did so I said "bro, u ain't no a1 parent lol. you just pulled up music load as fuck, bare swearing in the track, nigga this nigga that, bare smoke in the whip and you had your 3 year in there with with you. you can't tell nobody shit lol"

man switched, no talking, his boys jumped in and i caught a beating of life

49 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

probably but most these man can't see the woods from the trees, too many of them about

i would tell u another story about a different guy when i was getting a trim last year but i'd rather not, it didn't end well for me even though everyone was thinking the same thing

let's just say if feds weren't walking past i would have been a dead man all coz i told this road man about his wotless ways in a debate he started about parenthood

Unless it’s your friends or family, I don’t see the point in trying to lecture a man about his ways. If I’m kicking ball with some lads, I’m not gonna involve myself in their domestic issues. Wasteman or not, it’s not your place to tell someone you’re not familiar with about themselves.

You’re probably not very tactful since that’s two guys that’s try to come for you when you’re on your Steve Wilkos flex. Seems like those attempted swingers were warranted.

6 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

BRUV!!!!

it wasn't even a lecture, he was cussing some brudda in a jokey jokey way about how their child look dusty, get them some nice clothes etc and they need to fix up their parental skills etc, this guy was too shook to cuss back so he let off one those fake laugh/smiles

this road guy and i have had cussing matches before and I thought man won't switch like he did so I said "bro, u ain't no a1 parent lol. you just pulled up music load as fuck, bare swearing in the track, nigga this nigga that, bare smoke in the whip and you had your 3 year in there with with you. you can't tell nobody shit lol"

Ok, this adds more context to your previous posts. Still, allow catching two fades at once.

1 minute ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Unless it’s your friends or family, I don’t see the point in trying to lecture a man about his ways. If I’m kicking ball with some lads, I’m not gonna involve myself in their domestic issues. Wasteman or not, it’s not your place to tell someone you’re not familiar with about themselves.

You’re probably not very tactful since that’s two guys that’s try to come for you when you’re on your Steve Wilkos flex. Seems like those attempted swingers were warranted.

see this is the shit i've personally been tackling (and we should all be tackling), i believe if more ppl told ppl about their fucked ways things would be a lot better but instead we pay it no mind, we let shit run which unknowingly cements their fucked ways, u seem to think it won't land on your door step & directly impact you and yours, it will, shits getting worse not better

warranted? are u serous?

19 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

BRUV!!!!

Oh

that is very very upsetting that the first dad did not defend his child and himself

Like i find that extremely heart breakin

Given how it all turned out i can understand in a way why he wouldn't wanna get beaten up in front of his child but my gard my gard

16 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

see this is the shit i've personally been tackling (and we should all be tackling), i believe if more ppl told ppl about their fucked ways things would be a lot better but instead we pay it no mind, we let shit run which unknowingly cements their fucked ways, u seem to think it won't land on your door step & directly impact you and yours, it will, shits getting worse not better

warranted? are u serous?

Someone I kick ball with is not someone I’m familiar enough with to lecture them. If some guy I have a kick about with tried to tell me about myself, I’d have to check him too. Friends, family, of course you lecture them. If they ain’t about shit, it’s your job to slap some sense into them. Do you really think a guy you barely know off the field is gonna take what you say seriously?

As someone who has racked their brains time and time again,over thinking about why the so called "black community" is so messed up i will tell you just stop thinking about it and forget about  things ever getting better because really and truely we are finished. Nothing will ever change. There is no black community. Our cultures are all different. There never has been and there never will be. It will only mess you up mentally because you will be over thinking and will be getting upset over the poverty,stabbings and white supremacy we face.

Its sad but thats the way it is.

Another reason why i dont care as much as i used to about the so called black community is because black people dont care about the community.

Honestly how many black people on this thread actually make the conscious effort to specifically go into black shops and spend money. 

Hand on heart speaking personally i am the only black person i know that every week i make the conscious effort to do this.

I even try and explain to family to spend black but they look at me like im an alien or something. As if to say i shouldnt be buying black.

Its ridiculous. Negroes love talk but dont put their money where their mouth is.

Another thing is we have so many confused people in our so called community.

Prime example on this thread.

No disrespect but on this very thread we have NUMEROUS vip2 members commenting,talking about change and solutions but are in relationships with white women,who have kids by white women. 

You guys arent pro black.you are a part of the problem yourself so why are you giving solutions??

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

As someone who has racked their brains time and time again,over thinking about why the so called "black community" is so messed up i will tell you just stop thinking about it and forget about  things ever getting better because really and truely we are finished. Nothing will ever change. There is no black community. Our cultures are all different. There never has been and there never will be. It will only mess you up mentally because you will be over thinking and will be getting upset over the poverty,stabbings and white supremacy we face.

Its sad but thats the way it is.

Another reason why i dont care as much as i used to about the so called black community is because black people dont care about the community.

Honestly how many black people on this thread actually make the conscious effort to specifically go into black shops and spend money. 

Hand on heart speaking personally i am the only black person i know that every week i make the conscious effort to do this.

I even try and explain to family to spend black but they look at me like im an alien or something. As if to say i shouldnt be buying black.

Its ridiculous. Negroes love talk but dont put their money where their mouth is.

Another thing is we have so many confused people in our so called community.

Prime example on this thread.

No disrespect but on this very thread we have NUMEROUS vip2 members commenting,talking about change and solutions but are in relationships with white women,who have kids by white women. 

You guys arent pro black.you are a part of the problem yourself so why are you giving solutions??

I agree with most of this post, but especially what I’ve underlined. I’ve said it before that the black community (at least in the UK) is a myth. When I see/hear guys (not exclusively but commonly) talk about black empowerment but knocking up overweight Beckies, I simply have to laugh.

The reality is, too many black men have self hate issues and it manifests itself in who these particular black men choose to lay up with and impregnate. If you want to cross over then cool, it’s your life. But don’t try and raise your mixed breeds as pro-black, just causing them more confusion.

The only woman I’ll choose to marry and have children with will be black. If anyone doesn’t like it or somehow perceives it as “racist” is a lost fool. There’s nothing racist about wanting to marry/pro-create within your own culture. 

Also The best bet for you real pro black people (ag,john doe,grafter etc) is to just focus on raising your black kids with morals and values. Reject western culture. And keep them as far away as possible from the negative aspects of american rap culture and jamaican culture.

And get as much money as possible so the future generation will be better off.

And when they are young at school push them to have friends with kids fhat come from similar backgrounds. Make friends at the school gate with the parents that are from the same tribe,or  if not tribe same region of your native motherland.

No white friends. No yardies untill you can id check that they will be good influences on your kids.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Also The best bet for you real pro black people (ag,john doe,grafter etc) is to just focus on raising your black kids with morals and values. Reject western culture. And keep them as far away as possible from the negative aspects of american rap culture and jamaican culture.

And when they are young at school push them to have friends with kids fhat come from similar backgrounds. Make friends at the school gate with the parents that are from the same tribe,or  if not tribe same region of your native motherland.

No white friends. No yardies untill you can id check that they will be good influences on your kids.

fake-id-gif-data.gif

:lmao:

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, dayomesaydayo said:

No white friends is nonsense. Especially living outside places like London and Birmingham

6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

thats all they know 

Killer thing is mosts these youth centres, they weren't doing fuck all in there anyway.

. Bill up,

.play snooker

.video games

. make tunes about stuff that will get them caught up in this shit they are trying to get away from,

Life skills - Zilch. 

The cycle. 

6 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

You're a mess...

Black people need to build their world and not look to white people for hand outs. 

The debate about people having white partner is irrelevant to me if you stay in this country your blood line will end up becoming white and the roots to the west indies and africa will be forgotten. So unless you are going to live in a black country or stronghold no point talking about it as fundamentally its just more black vs black manipulation on what a 'real' black person is. 

• Downvote 2

16 hours ago, Grafter said:

Oh

that is very very upsetting that the first dad did not defend his child and himself

Like i find that extremely heart breakin

Given how it all turned out i can understand in a way why he wouldn't wanna get beaten up in front of his child but my gard my gard

yeah he was just shook and probably was thinking what u said in bold

i just hoped he explained to his boy why he didn't defend the disrespect

there's always a lesson to learn in every situation