2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

17 hours ago, Incumbent said:

BRUV!!!!

it wasn't even a lecture, he was cussing some brudda in a jokey jokey way about how their child look dusty, get them some nice clothes etc and they need to fix up their parental skills etc, this guy was too shook to cuss back so he let off one those fake laugh/smiles

this road guy and i have had cussing matches before and I thought man won't switch like he did so I said "bro, u ain't no a1 parent lol. you just pulled up music load as fuck, bare swearing in the track, nigga this nigga that, bare smoke in the whip and you had your 3 year in there with with you. you can't tell nobody shit lol"

man switched, no talking, his boys jumped in and i caught a beating of life

FdigfhfdjjvGgdg

Mouth wrote a check that ass couldn’t handle

:rofl:

16 hours ago, ag. said:

No white friends is nonsense. Especially living outside places like London and Birmingham

You have a point when it comes to people living outside of london but when it comes to kids living in cities like london its not nonesense at all because theres a difference between your peers at school and real friends at school.

Thats why i suggested that if you are a black parent make friends at the school gate with the parents of the children from a similar background. Invite them around for dinner. Arrange play dates etc.

That can strengthen their friendships.

9 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Black people need to build their world and not look to white people for hand outs. 

The debate about people having white partner is irrelevant to me if you stay in this country your blood line will end up becoming white and the roots to the west indies and africa will be forgotten. So unless you are going to live in a black country or stronghold no point talking about it as fundamentally its just more black vs black manipulation on what a 'real' black person is. 

Weak weak excuse. In the first paragraph you talk about building black then in the next, you contradict yourself by saying your bloodline will become white anyway?

If you want to chase these blue foot whales then do so but don’t make weak ass excuses for selling out.

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

I'm still trying to figure out, why is the Roadman in the wrong here?

He was joking with his friend, I'm assuming?

Then you cussed him out, he proceeded to introduce you to his trainers.

And this is on two occasions. @Incumbentneeds to learn how to be tactful or he’ll have permanent face tattoo of a shoe print. 

On 23/03/2018 at 11:55 AM, Incumbent said:

i think many of you are making things more complicated than it needs to be

we (the unconnected black community) need to really start owning our problems, issues and actively start loving each other especially our kids who are mirrors of us

we need to show love, care and attention to our kids and stop being part-time parents or ask for help. most of these kids just need love, care, routine and attention (obviously they're some that need a lot more)

i see a lot of parents (2 & single) expose their kids to fuckery all the time like having no routine, using foul language, letting lil man stay out on a school night till late, not knowing who their jamming with, letting them watch films/music videos they shouldn't be watching while their "busy" on facebook, insta soaking up bare fuckery instead reading with the child, cooking for the child and playing with the child (not sitting them down with ipad/smart phone and letting them entertain themselves)

we need to stop loving the fuckery, i know and i am sure many of you know too many ppl who constantly celebrate the fuckery that their criminal family and friends go on with every day. then when shit goes wrong their the first to cry foul play, applying selective memory which resembles connective dissonance in the same way white ppl deal with the fuckery of slavery

we need to own slack parenting when a teacher tells the parent(s) that lil man was rude and disrespectful instead of cussing  out the teacher and telling them about themselves

accept that 2 generations deep minimum we've slacked big time, accept there's a big disconnect between generations and lets try to rebuild

I have left out the slavery/racism element out coz everything needs to start from within first

for fuck sake we don't even use the criminal money we get to set solid foundations for our loved ones coz we too busy showing we living the life with big whips, chains, holidays etc instead investing in simple tings like life insurance (very underated way to raise generational wealth)

in 2018 how can families be setting up gofundme pages for funeral costs?

STOP CELEBRATING & LOVING THE FUCKERY COZ YOUR CHILD WILL END UP DOING THE SAME

Solid post. Agree with evreything

and after seeing some of the last couple pages

20 March 2018 is the first day of the astronomical spring

winter is over and yes it was cold

• Admin. locked this topic