2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

10 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

no , we must continue to speculate and discuss the developments 

this happens with everything else - why not this 

feel liek every day since his died someone i know claims to have known him and that he was a good guy etc etc

I shouldn't have to tell a grown man that when people are dead the energy is different

Maybe some of you would if you weren't faceless wonders who knows

End of the day shit like speculating over a dead mans sexuality that you do not know from Adam and have never met is simply fuck boy shit no matter how you want to package it

No way you would walk around talking like that in 3D without getting punched in your throat

Then again what else should I expect from fuck boys ??‍♂️

9 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Exactly. People love to get in their feelings when others speculate on certain cases, as if they don’t do the same thing themselves.  

Dont say people

Be direct and use the quote function if necessary 

I don't speculate on people's cases who I know let alone people I have never seen IRL

Spreading unfounded rumours on the internet about unsolved open murder cases is not OK

If this kinda stuff genuinely interests you man go watch the first 48 make a topic and you lot can gossip and chat away all you like in there

• Like 2

used to go to tackle shop in school days, make up some lies about going fishing with my dad and pick up the sickest gutting knife.

A 54-year-old man has been arrested after an eight-year-old girl was stabbed to death near Walsall, police have said.

The attack happened in the Brownhills area on Saturday night.

Police say they were called at about 9.15pm and when they arrived at a property they found the girl with serious injuries.

Officers said: "She was taken to hospital, but sadly nothing could be done to save her and she died a short time later."

The 54-year-old man was also taken to hospital and treated for a stab wound to his stomach.

Police say he is in a stable condition.

Detective Inspector Jim Colclough, from the homicide unit, said: "We are treating this as a domestic incident and are not looking for anyone else in connection with the child's death.

"Our family liaison team are supporting the family of the little girl, who are naturally devastated by her death. Our thoughts remain with them."

https://news.sky.com/story/girl-aged-8-stabbed-to-death-in-walsall-west-midlands-11216699

On 20/01/2018 at 1:44 AM, Trap God said:

I shouldn't have to tell a grown man that when people are dead the energy is different

Maybe some of you would if you weren't faceless wonders who knows

End of the day shit like speculating over a dead mans sexuality that you do not know from Adam and have never met is simply fuck boy shit no matter how you want to package it

No way you would walk around talking like that in 3D without getting punched in your throat

Then again what else should I expect from fuck boys ??‍♂️

Dont say people

Be direct and use the quote function if necessary 

I don't speculate on people's cases who I know let alone people I have never seen IRL

Spreading unfounded rumours on the internet about unsolved open murder cases is not OK

If this kinda stuff genuinely interests you man go watch the first 48 make a topic and you lot can gossip and chat away all you like in there

Stop getting in your feelings. The prosecutor stated the possible reason for this altercation. I clearly said “IF” that’s the reason why they fought, then they’ve both wasted their lives over nothing.

I haven’t made any other comments based on rumours. Don’t act like I’m being passive just because I didn’t quote you directly. Plenty of people disagree with me but it doesn’t mean I’m  going to go through the thread and quote every single person.

It’s a forum. This thread is dedicated to posting articles based on murders in the UK. WTF do you expect people to do apart from speculate and post opinions? Possibly one of the dumbest posts I’ve read on here.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

A 54-year-old man has been arrested after an eight-year-old girl was stabbed to death near Walsall, police have said.

The attack happened in the Brownhills area on Saturday night.

Police say they were called at about 9.15pm and when they arrived at a property they found the girl with serious injuries.

Officers said: "She was taken to hospital, but sadly nothing could be done to save her and she died a short time later."

The 54-year-old man was also taken to hospital and treated for a stab wound to his stomach.

Police say he is in a stable condition.

Detective Inspector Jim Colclough, from the homicide unit, said: "We are treating this as a domestic incident and are not looking for anyone else in connection with the child's death.

"Our family liaison team are supporting the family of the little girl, who are naturally devastated by her death. Our thoughts remain with them."

https://news.sky.com/story/girl-aged-8-stabbed-to-death-in-walsall-west-midlands-11216699

Walsall one of the dustiest places around here, comes like the inside of a vacuum bag. 

horrible story though :(

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Stop getting in your feelings. The prosecutor stated the possible reason for this altercation. I clearly said “IF” that’s the reason why they fought, then they’ve both wasted their lives over nothing.

I haven’t made any other comments based on rumours. Don’t act like I’m being passive just because I didn’t quote you directly. Plenty of people disagree with me but it doesn’t mean I’m  going to go through the thread and quote every single person.

It’s a forum. This thread is dedicated to posting articles based on murders in the UK. WTF do you expect people to do apart from speculate and post opinions? Possibly one of the dumbest posts I’ve read on here.

I'm not acting like anything

Youre doing hella talking

Some of you are saying a lot of stuff in here

I would put money on you man not speculating with such gusto if it weren't for the avatars that afford you the anonymity to do it

There is a reason for that and it's nothing to do with me being in my feelings

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Trap God said:

I'm not acting like anything

Youre doing hella talking

Some of you are saying a lot of stuff in here

I would put money on you man not speculating with such gusto if it weren't for the avatars that afford you the anonymity to do it

There is a reason for that and it's nothing to do with me being in my feelings

“Ooh you wouldn’t talk so tough if you weren’t typing behind a keyboard.”

Ag is right, grow up, it’s not that serious. 

Im doing a hella talking but you wrote an essay two posts ago.8-)

• Like 2

• Admin. locked this topic