2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

‘You have a charismatic personality and you were able and you did encourage and persuade others to help you in your criminal activities.

‘I have no doubt that some of them did so for very little personal gain and without knowing the full extent to which you were including them in serious criminal activities.

‘Some of them, formerly of good character, were drawn to you because of your personality, women who regarded you as a friend. You took advantage of that trust.’

LAD

It don't follow you like that

Anything that he makes legit after he gets out is his they can't touch

But if theyre on job they can take anything down to the clothes off his back if he doesn't have a legitimate paper trail for it as the benefit obtained is nowhere near what they've calculated as his assets at present

2 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

bruv thats my entire existence 

from shitting in nappies to shitposting on a forum eating toast. 

road life is not for me at all

An older guy who lives up the road from me is facing 30 years for murder. He was a very cool and humble guy but because of 'the roads' his future is finished and his parents house was shot up this weekend. And people like trap god want to make excuses for this stuff. Black people always want to complain but sometimes look at the reality of the situation 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Meticulous said:

it can

my solicitor friend tells me that if they decide you owe them money, you can win the lottery one day and they can still legally collect it

whether you did the extra time for it or not

how hard they choose to enforce it is another story

Dale Winton told you that 

2 minutes ago, ag. said:

An older guy who lives up the road from me is facing 30 years for murder. He was a very cool and humble guy but because of 'the roads' his future is finished and his parents house was shot up this weekend. And people like trap god want to make excuses for this stuff. Black people always want to complain but sometimes look at the reality of the situation 

Does he know you exist 

• Like 4

that a unanimous no then init

we shan't get into the definitions of how far 'up the road' can actually be before it's technically some bloke you read about in the next hamlet's local paper n your boys brother ticked a ball off him back in o16

frankly its gettin late n we've all got big plans

doin someone bait in broad daylight aint nothing to do with these roads in which you speak

yeah kid i must quote you a whole traumatic 3 times a year

maybe in your family thats known as beggin attention but for the non NSPCC crowd thats general neglect

course you wouldnt quote or engage a convo with me or anyone in actual life especially this down the road bloke that you know of but has no clue who the fuck you've ever been

just used this smidgen of excitement you'd heard about to somehow bolster some point about some other bullshit that doesnt matter

shut your mouth n pay your taxes you fucking egg shell

11 hours ago, Trap God said:

It don't follow you like that

Anything that he makes legit after he gets out is his they can't touch

But if theyre on job they can take anything down to the clothes off his back if he doesn't have a legitimate paper trail for it as the benefit obtained is nowhere near what they've calculated as his assets at present

This is not true. Because they only had 27k available they see it as he concealed 600k minus the 27 they had available to them.

The rest is now a debt that they can collect anytime if he ever comes into money legitimate or not even if you inherit a property that has nothing to do with the proceeds of crime they will take it.

Ridiculous law that Tony Blair bought in

FAK

You man are right still I checked

The 26 or whatever stop him from getting another 12 months

It's not legally a debt debt but as @Meticulous said even if man wins the lottery and they catch wind of it the prosecution can apply to the court again to confiscate those assets up to the value of the benefit obtained it's MAD

Decent bit of legislation from the daemons there though I must say

26 minutes ago, local said:

1 more insult from you I'll get faze to give me your deets n you'll be sucking your own insides up off the floor

Beg my attention and want a response by any means like some clingy girl. Ur some random white guy on the internet chatting shit about my life but in real life I would never hear a word from someone like you

10 hours ago, ag. said:

What excuses sorry?

2 minutes ago, Trap God said:

What excuses sorry?

Saying guys like BP are 'wired different' is excusing their bullshit and justifying their actions . These guys are very influential on black youngers in estates. Instead of looking to excuse their bullshit lifestyles they should start being made pariahs in the community

14 hours ago, Trap God said:

For him yes it is better

In his world his reality wins and losses considered is better than him living your life for a thousand years

This is what man signed up for

Some people are just wired different

And this saddens me 

cant blame him if hes 'wired different' 

to be fair i know so many gfuys from the ends that keep on going back into pen and i always wonder why 

these guys normally have a screw loose to an extent 

i may be wrong but you appeared to be on that lifestyle as well but i think you turned your life around and living much more positively 

if this is the case what sparked the change 

• Admin. locked this topic