2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

1 hour ago, zoot said:

This is not true. Because they only had 27k available they see it as he concealed 600k minus the 27 they had available to them.

The rest is now a debt that they can collect anytime if he ever comes into money legitimate or not even if you inherit a property that has nothing to do with the proceeds of crime they will take it.

Ridiculous law that Tony Blair bought in

yh so ridiculous that drug peddlers should not make profits of peoples misery/ depression even when they are done doing the time 

we know most of them must hide shit somewhere or the other 

they should not be able to benefit from doing anything illegal lets be real here 

35 minutes ago, ag. said:

Saying guys like BP are 'wired different' is excusing their bullshit and justifying their actions . These guys are very influential on black youngers in estates. Instead of looking to excuse their bullshit lifestyles they should start being made pariahs in the community

living in a low socio -econnomic area the guys youngsters see with p will most likely be  the fraudsters/ dealers etc 

if you want to make a difference become a mentor to some of these youngers you speak of 

thats what im doing and i encourage others to do the same 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

living in a low socio -econnomic area the guys youngsters see with p will most likely be  the fraudsters/ dealers etc 

if you want to make a difference become a mentor to some of these youngers you speak of 

How exactly are you doing this if you dont mind me asking

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Or just raise your own kids right, that would be a start.

Never really understood this to be honest, there's only so far parenting can go, your environment and your peers have an equal influence in my opinion, ergo just having one that's functioning doesn't make up for the rest. 

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Never really understood this to be honest, there's only so far parenting can go, your environment and your peers have an equal influence in my opinion, ergo just having one that's functioning doesn't make up for the rest. 

People need to raise their children in families, this single parent household isn't the one.

Single biggest problem.

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1

and if your child is not blessed enough to have two parents (which is the case amongst most in these areas) in their lives then what do you do 

no point saying that 

that said , i think the next generation  will do better 

i dont know too many people that dont look after their own , its frowned upon in a big way in my circles (or is that just my circles) 

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

RNS

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

was thinking about this the other month. i had 3 different youth clubs i could go to, one with sports, another with decks and a mic and computers and another in school in just a hall

everyone who did that Im sure just did it in their own time, one of our PE teachers used to cycle down and open the sports hall for us twice a week from 6-8

im at the age now where I should be doing all this and supporting these teens in some way rather than just chasing and chasing my own needs

Im actually getting involved now in a project with various community groups working together that will be helping primary school kids who may be at risk of anti social behaviour, Ill be helping teach to use computers and shit like once a week.

this is deffo something we need to be doing if we care about community, I actually had so much of that growing up I took it for granted

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

and if your child is not blessed enough to have two parents (which is the case amongst most in these areas) in their lives then what do you do 

no point saying that 

that said , i think the next generation  will do better 

i dont know too many people that dont look after their own , its frowned upon in a big way in my circles (or is that just my circles) 

All you can do is your best

but statistically speaking they are at a greater chance of falling into a shitty situation, especially when you throw in a disadvantaged socio economic background.

I mean you can look through the people in this thread mentioned, and see the glowing trend between all of them, that's not a coincidence. 

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

People need to raise their children in families, this single parent household isn't the one.

Single biggest problem.

Theres plenty of children with two parents who go down the wrong path

Likewise plenty of children from single parent low income families who go down the right path.

Shit happens, parents are human beings and they split up

Theres more to raising a child than two parents

And I've said already on here two functional parents will always be better than one but single parents arent to blame for crime

Who is the single parent? What are his/her values? This is what makes a difference

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

And this saddens me 

cant blame him if hes 'wired different' 

to be fair i know so many gfuys from the ends that keep on going back into pen and i always wonder why 

these guys normally have a screw loose to an extent 

i may be wrong but you appeared to be on that lifestyle as well but i think you turned your life around and living much more positively 

if this is the case what sparked the change 

I went jail couple times but my lifestyle was different I know exactly the type of individual you're talking about though don't think it describes babs either

Without going into too much detail

My mum has health issues has no other children and no pension

Also changing my behaviour was a prerequisite in terms of having my own child

Basically I know I can do tennis numbers but I don't think they can

So yeah I just mind my business and keep myself to myself now

For me this is actually harder and more skressful than living my previous life tbh but this is what I've signed up for now so I must deal with the consequences

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Trap God said:

In his world his reality wins and losses considered is better than him living your life for a thousand years

This is what man signed up for

Deep this please especially the bold

If that's not "wired different" what is

Some people would rather live like a king for a day and the rest of their time as a peasent rather then live their whole life as just a brick on the wall not knowing what it feels like to have really lived.

Slow and steady works for the majority of the population but not all of it, everyone thinks what if only a few act on it...

Man in pen on 30+ under 30 lived more of a life then guys who have been outside for 70+ years

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grafter said:

Theres plenty of children with two parents who go down the wrong path

Likewise plenty of children from single parent low income families who go down the right path.

Shit happens, parents are human beings and they split up

Theres more to raising a child than two parents

And I've said already on here two functional parents will always be better than one but single parents arent to blame for crime

Who is the single parent? What are his/her values? This is what makes a difference

I don't disagree with any of this btw, i'm only talking in broad terms and the overall picture.

19 hours ago, Trap God said:

I went jail couple times but my lifestyle was different I know exactly the type of individual you're talking about though don't think it describes babs either

Without going into too much detail

My mum has health issues has no other children and no pension

Also changing my behaviour was a prerequisite in terms of having my own child

Basically I know I can do tennis numbers but I don't think they can

So yeah I just mind my business and keep myself to myself now

For me this is actually harder and more skressful than living my previous life tbh but this is what I've signed up for now so I must deal with the consequences

being someone who has managed to 'get out' have you ever thought about mentoring

• Admin. locked this topic