2017/18 Cold Winter

Drift

11 hours ago, Grafter said:

Just noticed the topic you posted this in

Croydon has had the highest youth population for some years with the whitgift centre and central. What makes you think a Westfield is going to make a difference

I dunno what those places are but nothing attracts dust like a Westfield.

See: Stratford.

Lot of you on here are actually real idiots tbf. ? 

There are countless threads and videos on this website of various fights and other incidents of dysfunction. Only difference here is the incident was shared by a user on the site with no video to verify it. But apparently that's vip2's favourite way to receive information lol u fuckin mugs?

Whenever I come on here I will continue to comment as I feel with no regard for what some random muppets on a forum think Lol 

• Downvote 6

2 hours ago, Kuffir said:

Whitgift centre is dust on dust similar to that Stratford shopping centre

Ain like that at all

Its fine and fit for purpose

The old allders section is dusty yes but dont talk trash. Where u from playa?

Why always the same mongs on here chatting shit ? And about random and inane things. Imagine getting worked up over a comment about someone recording something in 2k17 ??? fucking pathetic people literally lol admins I beg you take off negs so these fools can try and think of a reason to disagree or jus fuck off quoting me with this nonsense all time

Some of u are too thick to rationally break down what I say so u press red arrow lol pathetic humans ??

• Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Driving to Croydon is a myth it’s too far.

Does that quick train from London Bridge to East Croydon still run?

By the way it’s literally Cold this winter in many aspects.

fam the drive to croydon is never ending from a fellow east boy like yourself 

longest journey and so many fucking traffic lights 

back in the day there were so many tings from CR that i used to curve when they would tell me where theyre from 

14 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

fam the drive to croydon is never ending from a fellow east boy like yourself 

longest journey and so many fucking traffic lights 

back in the day there were so many tings from CR that i used to curve when they would tell me where theyre from 

My brother it’s too far might as well change the name to Gatwick.

Speaking of back in the day I must of seen some mixed race ting with blue eyes(I lost it) moved to it and asked if she was local(East Croydon) she said no I was like Yes thinking she was going to say somewhere in South(where there isn’t many traffic lights) but she said Redhill I was like “huh where is that”?