Marriage/Engagement

JOHN DOE

By boy spent 3 months negotiating and getting a ring made with a jeweller in Hatton Garden. Got him down to £2800 in the end. Picked it up last week and took it to 2 other jewellers round there and they valued it at £4200 and £4300 respectively.

I was tryna talk him into selling it for a quick flip but he plans to propose next week ??‍♂️

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Lieutenant said:

By boy spent 3 months negotiating and getting a ring made with a jeweller in Hatton Garden. Got him down to £2800 in the end. Picked it up last week and took it to 2 other jewellers round there and they valued it at £4200 and £4300 respectively.

I was tryna talk him into selling it for a quick flip but he plans to propose next week ??‍♂️

ewfefff4f4r4f4f3f

cant take the ends out of the man 

man said sell the ring for a quick flip 

dwfef

werf

• Like 4

But he spent a long time and a lot of thought and energy picking out the right ring for his girl.

He got a bargain but its not just about the money

He got the ring made guys its not off the shelf. 100% guaranteed his girl will have so much more appreciation for it

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

"a quick flip" dfgvsd love it

6 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Bitches on socials maddddd at guwop marrying his ride or die talmbout she's a fool for staying after he cheated. These times they're having babies and staying with broke Tyrone from round the way

:lol:

Saw that kya ting saying guccis girl left her 3 kids in jamaica to be with him

The salt levels been toxic out here

10 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Bitches on socials maddddd at guwop marrying his ride or die talmbout she's a fool for staying after he cheated. These times they're having babies and staying with broke Tyrone from round the way

Loool literally writing thought pieces like they know donnys personally. Fuck them, every last one.

22 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Deets on the Jeweller I beg.