Marriage/Engagement

JOHN DOE

20 hours ago, Kuffir said:

i love that niggas think they could get away with it as well beautiful stuff just sheer coonin 

been lolling for the past five minutes

Why are man negging this cause I love the coonery or cause I know the Bossman you man are tryna scam won't have it 

On 18/10/2017 at 3:28 PM, JOHN DOE said:

been thinking about it for the past few 

prob going to do it next year in Aug

ive heard that you can get much more for your money for an engagement raaang in dubai as opposd to here? - Can anyone confirm? 

If not where did you get your engagement rings from/ how much 

/

wavant im sadly getting prepared for the large windfall her family will receive for asking for her hand 

Yes you can, but your get even more if you go during Dubai off peak.

On 18/10/2017 at 11:38 PM, JOHN DOE said:

Definitely serious. I beg find out for me

thinl others can benefit from this thread as well

we ain't getting no younger fellas 

/

taking the Mrs isn't an option she has expensive taste and I wouldn't want her to know I got it on the cheap

im hearing you can get rings worth 7k for 1500

gas gang? 

That’s cool but she probably also has an idea of what type of ring she wants, so in some way you will need her input. Next time she talks about rings your going to need to ask her what type of ring she likes (don’t be bait). As in the cut, the style, the colour etc... also work out if she has a clue about clarity, certification etc as what you don’t wanna do is have that convo, realise she knows nothing and then have her ending up on Google learning shit to hurt your pockets... You might wanna look at wedding bands too to strengthening your hand when purchasing the engagement ring.

My chick could go Hublot and pick me a watch that would make the shortlist but I very much doubt she could pick the one I’d pick.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

That’s cool but she probably also has an idea of what type of ring she wants, so in some way you will need her input. Next time she talks about rings your going to need to ask her what type of ring she likes (don’t be bait). As in the cut, the style, the colour etc... also work out if she has a clue about clarity, certification etc as what you don’t wanna do is have that convo, realise she knows nothing and then have her ending up on Google learning shit to hurt your pockets... You might wanna look at wedding bands too to strengthening your hand when purchasing the engagement ring.

My chick could go Hublot and pick me a watch that would make the shortlist but I very much doubt she could pick the one I’d pick.

Thanks for the advice I hear you

5 bags on the ring, 18 bags on the wedding, 9 bags for the lavish honeymoon, 14 bags for the second hand Range Rover for him and her and possible children, over 40 bags into his Mortgage...

2 years later...

Lives in a Studio flat, shops at Lidl, eats just about twice a day and no longer drinks Desperado, too pricey, He's on the Skol and sometimes on the Oranjeboom, has an oyster and forks out a bag a month for his twins...

She on the other hand. Lives in HIS HOUSE, Drives THEIR Range, Looks after the kids, works part time...

She got a pretty sweet deal...

MARRIAGE TERRIFIES ME.... The man almost always gets fucked on the deal.

NO BUENO

Man had a good life when they were just an unmarried couple, SAVINGS for decades, The man in the team you knew would sport you a few hundred and not ask for a pay back date. If his overdraft wasn't nice, he'd be fucked every month, shit, he is fucked every month.

Oh, by the way, he's 38.. I'm 30, thank God I learnt early

3 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

That @General Mac tale is just demonic. Especially when your money starts getting on.

Got to stress test that relationship before even thinking about it. It's a business deal that benefits her from the jump, because no woman is ever marrying down.

What do u mean by stress test?

How would u execute it?

1 hour ago, General Mac said:

5 bags on the ring, 18 bags on the wedding, 9 bags for the lavish honeymoon, 14 bags for the second hand Range Rover for him and her and possible children, over 40 bags into his Mortgage...

2 years later...

Lives in a Studio flat, shops at Lidl, eats just about twice a day and no longer drinks Desperado, too pricey, He's on the Skol and sometimes on the Oranjeboom, has an oyster and forks out a bag a month for his twins...

She on the other hand. Lives in HIS HOUSE, Drives THEIR Range, Looks after the kids, works part time...

She got a pretty sweet deal...

MARRIAGE TERRIFIES ME.... The man almost always gets fucked on the deal.

NO BUENO

Man had a good life when they were just an unmarried couple, SAVINGS for decades, The man in the team you knew would sport you a few hundred and not ask for a pay back date. If his overdraft wasn't nice, he'd be fucked every month, shit, he is fucked every month.

Oh, by the way, he's 38.. I'm 30, thank God I learnt early

tenor.gif

• Like 8

Just now, Supermalt said:

If under conditions shes x when I'm looking for y then marriage or not there's an expiration date.

Can't just go Dubai because she asked what are we doing. Got to kick the tyres.

Ok so could you give a personal example of a test?

I.e. what conditions and what behaviour expectations?