Jump to content
underwriter

DELETING NUMBERS/PASTS

Recommended Posts

So when you lot get into a relationship, obviously you have had passed conquests/fuck buddies allla dat alla dat on your phone...

 

do you think its acceptable/logically/respectful to delete all those conquests from your phone as you are now focusing on this one person, so technically................. all those 'girls' or 'guys' are not required as they were all just links etc etc....?

 

how do you guys tackle this situation....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, underwriter said:

So when you lot get into a relationship, obviously you have had passed conquests/fuck buddies allla dat alla dat on your phone...

 

do you think its acceptable/logically/respectful to delete all those conquests from your phone as you are now focusing on this one person, so technically................. all those 'girls' or 'guys' are not required as they were all just links etc etc....?

 

how do you guys tackle this situation....?

tbh from the contents of your phonebook are proving a problem you've got issues anyway. Receiving messages from them is one thing but just the number being in your phone in the day and age of insta/twitter/snapchat is completely redundant imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vip2 let's gather around and teach this guy more life skills

a whole thread made for this question you know 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no stories no nothing

i was just literally wondering, what do you guys do if shaneequah whatsapps/texs you randomly?

so theres no guys on here who deleted all their links off when they enter a relationship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have previously blocked all numbers from dead links  when entering a relationship 

no need for that random text from shanequa (or in your case sophie) two months down the line

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

i have previously blocked all numbers from dead links  when entering a relationship 

no need for that random text from shanequa (or in your case sophie) two months down the line

 

pmsl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nobody wins when the family feuds

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Them two need to let this family feud die already, like we geddit, you don’t like him John.

Bet they are related as well

/

Isnt it strange how one a dem let a tranny suck his d*ck but still posts on here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we'll never know the truth tbh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Vip2 let's gather around and teach this guy more life skills

a whole thread made for this question you know 

:lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kuffir said:

we'll never know the truth tbh

It's mad to think that one (if not both) of John Doe or imhim bus head from a tranny and both can be so jovial about it

wierdos 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i sleep at night knowing ive only caught knowledge from females 

im him - how did you sleep yesterday night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

i sleep at night knowing ive only caught knowledge from females 

im him - how did you sleep yesterday night

on a double bed in a luxury apartment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pmsl That was decent 

 

 

But yo lads can we clear up that story

 we are all mates here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/10/2017 at 8:02 PM, underwriter said:

i said ON A DOUBLE BED IN A LUXURY APARTMENT

578071_v1.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×