furniture

Supermalt

good 3 piece sofas start at £300 in my book, ones that will last that is..all depends on your budget.

i got some really good leather ones for 5bills at sofology in brent cross.. takes 6weeks to arrive though

they can go up to any amount depending on what youre being sold

but in summer those seats are a nuisance

mmm leather

cold n clammy in the winter

sticky hot if it ever gets hot enough to be hot here. which is it doesnt

easy to scrub your gay sex stains off tho i bet venom n also matches your gimp mask

/

i only buy real nice vintage gear in the dimension where i furnish my own homes 

I hear that most people I know with wallpaper change it every 5 to 8 years. Its not supposed to be up permanently. I had art there are some nice artist on instagram selling work cant remember of the top of my head but I will try and drop some links later. 

Also check out House of Hackney they have some great stuff in there what may take your fancy, they also have a store down Shorditch sides 

https://www.houseofhackney.com/

On 30/10/2017 at 8:14 AM, The Somalian said:

I've got a studio flat been doing it up about 80% there now keeping it all black and gold and to tell the truth finding the right furniture even down to cutlery and coasters has been a very enjoyable experience apart from putting up my blinds

mad.jpg

mad2.jpg 

Rah so thats what your on

2 hours ago, The Somalian said:

I hear that most people I know with wallpaper change it every 5 to 8 years. Its not supposed to be up permanently. I had art there are some nice artist on instagram selling work cant remember of the top of my head but I will try and drop some links later. 

Also check out House of Hackney they have some great stuff in there what may take your fancy, they also have a store down Shorditch sides 

https://www.houseofhackney.com/

Nice one!