What's 'black twitter'?

kerser

Heard them speaking about it the other day on halfcast and ive also seen people on here mention it .... like whenever anything is poppin of on social media...."did u see blk twitter"

I always just assumed It was the black people who use Twitter but is it deeper than that ??

1 hour ago, kerser said:

I always just assumed It was the black people who use Twitter but is it deeper than that ??

In a way it's not. Like 90% of it can be categorised as black people on twitter but guys like Keith, Marvin an Taze are actually making movements. They shoulda been more careful about throwing their ting in with football troll accounts and agony aunts but that Vice photoshoot was too tempting to ignore I guess

4 hours ago, Kuffir said:

In a way it's not. Like 90% of it can be categorised as black people on twitter but guys like Keith, Marvin an Taze are actually making movements. They shoulda been more careful about throwing their ting in with football troll accounts and agony aunts but that Vice photoshoot was too tempting to ignore I guess

im sure Mike Kane is part of that crowd now, but i aint used twitter much since i got banned back in 2010

its influenced a number of things in mainstream media.. i remember the stuff about Yahoo , and the US navy, 

and they've exposed many racists or idiots who run on there hiding behind their keyboards who eventually got fired... 

more beneficial than BKchat thats just rubbish and a waste of potential