tryna get waved, paid, get out the way

local

Shut your mouth woman how many times

thank you the contribution however 

right im on the train so maybe need to post one at a time but it's Saturday ain't it boys

weve all had a big night im sure n we could stay in today maybe have a cup of tea have a wank n wait to die 

but no it's fucking Saturday ain't it I just said n we're making moves it's back to Brum from Bristol n the flake is there n a bottle of Gordon is awaiting you n we ain't talking Ramsey so shut your mouth no more melodic thoughtful faggot tunes let's go

https://youtu.be/MMEI_6wwPwQ

2 hours ago, local said:

Shut your mouth woman how many times

thank you the contribution however 

right im on the train so maybe need to post one at a time but it's Saturday ain't it boys

weve all had a big night im sure n we could stay in today maybe have a cup of tea have a wank n wait to die 

but no it's fucking Saturday ain't it I just said n we're making moves it's back to Brum from Bristol n the flake is there n a bottle of Gordon is awaiting you n we ain't talking Ramsey so shut your mouth no more melodic thoughtful faggot tunes let's go

https://youtu.be/MMEI_6wwPwQ

That's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

next week is a day closer so you have a choice to make i know it's tempting to lag but its 2pm, that brunch that slag made you is digesting n we need to decide what kind of man we wanna be

pull your socks up its time to ease back into the crud for a few hours go link the boys before we pop a few zanzibars n valeries n polish off that gordon n unwind for what has undoubtedly been a big weekend hasnt it kids

• Downvote 1

yes carlos you killa that's the wave we're riding 

jah has provided a beautiful frosty monday for all of us

we may have slept in a couple hours but it's time to get LOCKED IN

if you don't use your noggin for monday morning works then i'd suggest an insightful podcast of sorts n expand that collective mind of us, the people

myself steg i go for some generic progressive trance to get myself ticking, occasionally tocking never twoking lets GO

• Like 1