Logan Sama kicked from BBC

Afroman

should have just stayed on here with those comments

image.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ag. said:

Lot of the women on Black Twitter are just using race to cover up their own issues

What is black twitter? and since do a minority of posters represent a whole race of people?  last I recall it's a social media platform just called twitter.

Is there a white twitter too?

It's when they were crying that Logan was taking advantage of black culture promoting grime for his own benefits 8-)

These times, they had no interest in Grime before Skepta Stormzy the Drake c/s etc

Same people attacking him were the ones signing his lyrics on Drake One Dance pmsl 

Twitter is literally the worst

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LS said:

It's when they were crying that Logan was taking advantage of black culture promoting grime for his own benefits 8-)

These times, they had no interest in Grime before Skepta Stormzy the Drake c/s etc

Same people attacking him were the ones signing his lyrics on Drake One Dance pmsl 

Twitter is literally the worst

Who's they? or just a couple of posters? or someone with a grudge against him?

In general Twitter is just a cess pit of BS, from what I can see.

57 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Is there a white twitter too?

yes

Just now, Vtec said:

Who's they? or just a couple of posters? or someone with a grudge against him?

In general Twitter is just a cess pit of BS, from what I can see.

I think it started from some article where someone said something white Djs taking advantage of black music (I can't remember the exact point) 

Article was getting loads of c/s from that person followers (mainly women)

Logan comes out and said Grime is a culture, doesn't matter about race, made examples of white people that helped the scene grow etc  Obviously he said it's predominantly black but no need to take it there.  Alot of white DJ's and MC's backed him. 

'black' twitter went nuts and attacked him for a few days non stop.   Bare in mind, none of these people listen to grime :lol: and didn't even know the people Logan was bringing up for his argument.  Remember someone was taking the piss about Logan getting attacked by all these women and he replied with the black militant women comment.

Logan makes a post about wanting Mondays back (Like Kiss FM) nothing to do with taking that other guys slot.  Guy went angry.  

Lot of MC's backing Logan again.   AJ Tracey said it's now cost alot of Black up and coming Grime MC's money as Logan is the only guy that brings them on his show.

There are all types of twitter.  Black, White, Football, Scottish (probably the worst) 

Obviously in this day and age, you say something 5/6 years ago, it'll come back to bite you, no matter the context 

@LSCool thanks for explainning.

Think I saw something similar on insta the other day about sloth, and FITB.

These keyboard warriors should redirect this energy at the likes of the BBC hiring teams and execs (which will be a board of grey backs in suits) (waste of time) or better still create own independent platform rather then begging slice of opportunity at from a corporation which is end of the day is still gov owned.

Seen the same argument when it was Westwood days. BBC is just being the BBC "British Broadcasting Corporation" operating to it's core values and interests.

That is harsh I remember the arguement with the black women they were typical angry black women  getting angry about his response about an article on grime being white washed.

Like Ice said keep that shit on here saying that I have seen Logan use words such as negro on here and rwd bitd (not on an aggressive racist tip)

should have just been made to issue an apology, he's done too much for the culture to have this sort of shit happen to him + he's not done helping the scene, this shouldn't be the end of his career

but BBC don't mess around with this sort of thing, its always been the case - but because they won't stand by him its even worse for him than just him losing his job, its like the biggest radio entity in the country saying "you don't deserve a job", same way Westwood's career seems dead after him being kicked from there

• Downvote 1