Logan Sama kicked from BBC

Afroman

westwood did but he like logan as placed in certain path because of his ethnicity 

dont you find it strange  that a music dominated by blacks can somehow have the figurehead being a white or something else 

shit dont make sense to me 

man was from lowestoft you know 

he owned kiss and brought himself in and then moved to radio one 

above is an example of white privilege 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

bro.... literally anything

This generation is so in their feelings it's unreal.

proper moist bro

21 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

A black man having a black woman as a partner is so underrated.

fam!!!

tell 'em again

/

by the way black ppl CAN'T BE RACIST if we talking about the true meaning of racism

we discriminate and be prejudice but we can NEVER be racist

/

yeah logan, westwood etc may have paid their dues but let's not forget how man black dj's have played their dues and never got shit

white privilege is racsim by the "good white folks"

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Yeah and how do you think he got to hold that position in the first place.

Through white privilege. 

So ? That point would be relevant if he was only bringing through white guys on some im through the door come tru my people ting... 

25 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

EXACTLY 

this is what the masses don't seem to understand

same with sloth / westwood and all the others that infiltrate the scene 

why are we so accepting man i just dont get it 

in every walk of life 

Dnno why your more vexed at a white dj having a show being dedicated to the scene and making famous a plethora of black guys off his platform...

then certain radio djs that been on air since day 1 and never brought a single person in and only played mans songs after logan made them pop off...

Lets not forget all them grime djs that sacked it off for funky house 

if man was tryna get famous off other guys buzz and rinse them then move on to the next hot ting yh ill give you culture vulture but thats not really the case.

Its like being gassed off obama but then realising he didnt actually improve black peoples day to day lives in america where as previous white presidents before him did.

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Admin. said:

Problem with this logic is twin b looking out for #1

but logan got more black people paid out the 2 

Worse still

Twin has got more black people paid LESS over the last decade by being the friendly black face that convinces them to sell their publishing to the white owned labels he has been an employed by

Shit is disgusting

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Worse still

Twin has got more black people paid LESS over the last decade by being the friendly black face that convinces them to sell their publishing to the white owned labels he has been an employed by

Shit is disgusting

truss!!! that's why i said fuck twin too

it still amazes how dumb these rappers/mcs are when it comes to signing deals

when it comes to this music ting blacks like twin, dacus, ben and all dem executives are the worse, massa's greatest kept secret when it comes to leading the lamb to the slaughter

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TTK said:

I dunno about sloth....But we are really going to act like Logan and Westwood didn't pay their dues just cause your on this black empowerment shit?...

sloth is a faker, remember he came leicester uni one time and played a rock set because there was a lot of white people there, I knew from then he was a phoney

• Like 4

3 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

even you marcus your time as well who knows 

Nah I dont even listen to grime like that. But I will say this to think about it Logan should not of been given a job he is older than me guys pushing 40 should not be the taste makers for the youths they should hire a Grime Dj no older than 25, I remember the disconnect from the garage days between the older lot and younger crowd. I am in whatsapp groups with some of these youngsters and I am so glad I can not relate to them as we are different generations another example is over the pond with 'real rap' vs mumble rap. Big up Logan but yeah give the job to someone under 25, because I know when I was listening to garage as a 14 year old I sure as hell wasnt listening to DJ's pushing 40.

Image may contain: 2 people

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Admin. said:

So ? That point would be relevant if he was only bringing through white guys on some im through the door come tru my people ting... 

Dnno why your more vexed at a white dj having a show being dedicated to the scene and making famous a plethora of black guys off his platform...

then certain radio djs that been on air since day 1 and never brought a single person in and only played mans songs after logan made them pop off...

if man was tryna get famous off other guys buzz and rinse them then move on to the next hot ting yh ill give you culture vulture but thats not really the case.

Its like being gassed off obama but then realising he didnt actually improve black peoples day to day lives in america where as previous white presidents before him did.

That Obama gass is nonsense when he was put in place as a puppet. 

As for White presidents before him improving black people’s lives is more nonsense.

I dislike when white people speak on black matters.

2 hours ago, Admin. said:

Which DJ has been on air since day one  and never brought a single person in, im proper baffled

I dont blame Logan for taking the show at Kiss, but he did not deserve it but hey.... Charlie Sloth, Westwood, David Rodigan  etc all got the call up first

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

Nah I dont even listen to grime like that. But I will say this to think about it Logan should not of been given a job he is older than me guys pushing 40 should not be the taste makers for the youths they should hire a Grime Dj no older than 25, I remember the disconnect from the garage days between the older lot and younger crowd. I am in whatsapp groups with some of these youngsters and I am so glad I can not relate to them as we are different generations another example is over the pond with 'real rap' vs mumble rap. Big up Logan but yeah give the job to someone under 25, because I know when I was listening to garage as a 14 year old I sure as hell wasnt listening to DJ's pushing 40.

Image may contain: 2 people

Good post

There's a lot of young, black talented DJs coming up not that any of the man screaming affirmative action can name one 

Most of them on Radar though and that's basically a plantation ?

List of names who should be in line to get the job anyone??

I agree with what Marcus said about a youthful choice good point imo.

However also think someone should be put in to the position who would look after some of the young talent. 

Wouldn't mind a Lordie and Big Narstie duo. I'm hearing Narstie got a lot of  ratings after being on gogglebox the other week.