Logan Sama kicked from BBC

Afroman

4 minutes ago, PopT said:

I am reffering to Grime DJs

I dont even listen to grime like that to answer but most my fav djs from the grime days no longer do grime, or didnt during the time it was fully dead and only logan was pushing it on any mainstream platform before the out of london yutes made it comeback.

1 minute ago, Admin. said:

I dont even listen to grime like that to answer but most my fav djs from the grime days no longer do grime, or didnt during the time it was fully dead and only logan was pushing it on any mainstream platform before the out of london yutes made it comeback.

But my point is he should not of got to that mainstream platform......... Mac 10, Karnage, Disel, DJ Scholar, even Jammer  and Bossman should of got a call up before him

I wouldnt of said nothing if Maximum or danny weed got the call up tbh

Issue those guys had was apart from target. Back on Rinse nobody was really "presenting" a show in that "professional" way. 

It's no surprise that both Target and Logan got scouted.

Can't even think about what Scholar sounds like.

Bossman maybe had a shout but didn't really hear him too tough after essentials.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

some 2004 debate

does target even play grime?

anyway who cares about grime

back to the original point certain man tweeting like MLK but acting like uncle rukus when with there bosses

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Kompressor said:

List of names who should be in line to get the job anyone??

I agree with what Marcus said about a youthful choice good point imo.

However also think someone should be put in to the position who would look after some of the young talent. 

Wouldn't mind a Lordie and Big Narstie duo. I'm hearing Narstie got a lot of  ratings after being on gogglebox the other week. 

Not involved in the replacement talk however...

Narstie an lordie are hilarious and I would love a radio show from them. Plus genuine and authentic

Gogglebox was DEAD for narstie. He didnt say hardly anything. Ed sheeran an that other guy were pretty cringe. Narstie just kept it trill real talk

So many fake DJs who just love being hyped jumped ship from grime to uk funky, that was disgusting!

Logan done his thing and had a better personality than a lot of DJs. Mak 10 can't speak properly.

I fully understand about the whites being at the top of a black origin music, like there are not many non whites at the top of a lot of industries in western countries, and in African countries too.

Fuck Twin B if hes mugged other blacks off then come out with this shit.

56 minutes ago, Kompressor said:

Issue those guys had was apart from target. Back on Rinse nobody was really "presenting" a show in that "professional" way. 

It's no surprise that both Target and Logan got scouted.

Can't even think about what Scholar sounds like.

Bossman maybe had a shout but didn't really hear him too tough after essentials.

Only person who should get this show is Spyro tbh

• Like 3