Logan Sama kicked from BBC

Afroman

Not gonna lie

Logan's got me paid indirectly

Didnt pay me himself but he damn sure got me paid

Also gave me a lot of opportunities and spent a lot of time trying to motivate me to look at the bigger picture and carry on mcing when it didnt benefit him in any way shape or form I'm sure he's done the same and more for others

Twin has, one signed Kano ffs.

I'm just trying to understand why man think Logan Sama has got more black men paid? I could give you loads of examples on either of the Twins.. Just it's odd for me to defend them currently when I also know they didn't do eveything and some of it was very simple and suspect, but likewise I know Logan to personally have done some highly questionable (by my standards) shit.

38 minutes ago, TF S4DK said:

Okay... What makes you think the Twins haven't done the same and more tho?

I can't speculate on whether or not they've done the same or more tbf

What I can say is that I'm aware of instances where Twin B has exploited artists in the past to the benefit of the labels he's been employed by

I guess he's black so he gets the pass though right ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Trap God said:

I can't speculate on whether or not they've done the same or more tbf

What I can say is that I'm aware of instances where Twin B has exploited artists in the past to the benefit of the labels he's been employed by

I guess he's black so he gets the pass though right ??‍♂️

No see my last post.

10 minutes ago, TF S4DK said:

I'm just trying to understand why man think Logan Sama has got more black men paid? I could give you loads of examples on either of the Twins.. Just it's odd for me to defend them currently when I also know they didn't do eveything and some of it was very simple and suspect, but likewise I know Logan to personally have done some highly questionable (by my standards) shit.

Could you elaborate on the questionable shit

out of pure curiosity 

30 minutes ago, TF S4DK said:

97c5142f33b4a0319907dd2033e13701f69e7e60

34 minutes ago, TF S4DK said:

No see my last post.

I was inb4 the edit

I don't know about the Logan you talm bout

But trust me when I say in my instance Logan had every reason not to like me as an individual but didn't do anything other than try to help man out of nothing but his love for grime 

Regarding Kano what deal you talm bout?

33 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

Now go on Twitter and search "DanielleDASH men are trash" and feel free to quote and RT all the hypocrisy.

That article is now CANCELLED. Dumb black girl. SMH.

'dumb black girl' 

and you are how old?

:/

its comments like this that have given rise to non black guys like logan to feel comfortable to say such things 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

'dumb black girl' 

and you are how old?

:/

its comments like this that have given rise to non black guys like logan to feel comfortable to say such things 

So in your view,  black guys shouldn't say anything to white girls?

e.g a dumb Becky?

Disclaimer: I'm 100% Supportive of WoBo 

• Downvote 1