Logan Sama kicked from BBC

Afroman

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

I was inb4 the edit

I don't know about the Logan you talm bout

But trust me when I say in my instance Logan had every reason not to like me as an individual but didn't do anything other than try to help man out of nothing but his love for grime 

Regarding Kano what deal you talm bout?

Ps & Qs Kano, Ministry of Sound.

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

i should have clarified i meant in a public setting 

i will say dumb beck etc etc because its a black dominated forum 

i will never say dumb becky to my white mates at work 

theres a massive difference 

ohhhhh

you're just a weasley little mug then

/

public setting and mates are a whole different thing aint they

if they are even half your boys then feel free to speak your mind to em

5 minutes ago, local said:

ohhhhh

you're just a weasley little mug then

/

public setting and mates are a whole different thing aint they

if they are even half your boys then feel free to speak your mind to em

local i thought we were cool

if we are all honest theres an element of racism in all of our lives 

due to social norms and practices the things we say behind closed doors you cannot repeat in public settings 

doesnt make anyone a 'weasly little mug' its called conforming 

hence why most white people wopnt use the N word around me when reciting rap lyrics but amongst peeers that look like themselves they will feel no way 

unless i have given the the pass to do so (which i dont and wont) 

5 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

due to social norms and practices the things we say behind closed doors you cannot repeat in public settings 

hence why most white people wopnt use the N word around me when reciting rap lyrics but amongst peeers that look like themselves they will feel no way 

we are tbf mate n i'm with you on alot of your view points even the arguably objectionable giving contracts to black owned business thing i cant really find fault in

i just aint feelin the censorship sacking wave

i'm with you

mostly

it's all bloody long init really

1 minute ago, Trap God said:

And that my friends 

Is a spade calling a spade a spade 

Nothing wrong with it in public either

wrong again 

there is no spade here apart from him 

especially given the fact that my whole contribution to this thread is based on the side of black empowerment 

some of you lot i swear 

12 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

very feminine response here 

and a false one at that 

failed dj middle aged fool (see i can do it too)

Failed? At what? At least be original and talk sense and not shit.

That girl wrote a dumb article ending on black men needing to do better when her TL is full of men are trash tweets and p*ssy begging coons like you are caping for her talking about Queens when 1. She thinks no better of you and 2. You probably spend most your time chasing white gyal.

Just now, Da Luv Doc said:

Majority of the blacks in here moaning and saying "wobo" and moaning about whites using the N word are the ones dropping Nigger or Nigga..... You dumb idiots!

Rarely do I agree with this guy however there's an element of truth here. The fact most of us in here have pretty much admitted we would delete our social media before taking on such job confirms this. Let's not be hypocrites.

4 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

Failed? At what? At least be original and talk sense and not shit.

That girl wrote a dumb article ending on black men needing to do better when her TL is full of men are trash tweets and p*ssy begging coons like you are caping for her talking about Queens when 1. She thinks no better of you and 2. You probably spend most your time chasing white gyal.

Do u disagree with the points she made in her article tho?

I fuckin cant stand Charlemagne but even though i think he is a disingenuous thorn in the side of his community, the things he said in that video posted in the Weinstein thread i cant disagree with largely.

Just now, Grafter said:

Do u disagree with the points she made in her article tho?

I fuckin cant stand Charlemagne but even though i think he is a disingenuous thorn in the side of his community, the things he said in that video posted in the Weinstein thread i cant disagree with in the whole.

I will answer your question on the basis that I cannot stand when people don't directly answer my point.

I do not disagree with most of the points made. Can you now answer my question in return.

Is she qualified to make such a statement knowing she in some way is also guilty of such slander the other way around? 

This same said guy in here talking about black empowerment is the same one in the love life room cheating on "Black Queens". Don't choose when you want to be a panther. Man have short memories in here iyah. Know yourself.

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

Lol serious back track mate

but do appreciate the ability to identify ones hypocrisy and not totally ignore it

Anyway back to Logan Sama. He shouldn't have said it in the public domain. Now most of you will say he shouldn't have said it AT ALL. Come on now. Everyone talks reckless in front of their friends in the comfort of their own environment. But to take it to a public domain or say it so and where other people can hear/see it is beyond stupid. You can't tell a man what he can and can't say, but you can and should control where you or he say it.