Logan Sama kicked from BBC

Afroman

30 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

I will answer your question on the basis that I cannot stand when people don't directly answer my point.

I do not disagree with most of the points made. Can you now answer my question in return.

Is she qualified to make such a statement knowing she in some way is also guilty of such slander the other way around? 

This same said guy in here talking about black empowerment is the same one in the love life room cheating on "Black Queens". Don't choose when you want to be a panther. Man have short memories in here iyah. Know yourself.

I think its fine to say she's not real or she is disingenuous in what she is saying but its true regardless and I think its important that those points were made succinctly. Just a shame that how she apparently acts otherwise can take away from that truth.

Regards John Doe I just 8-) at him

58 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Majority of the blacks in here moaning and saying "wobo" and moaning about whites using the N word are the ones dropping Nigger or Nigga..... You dumb idiots!

On 10/11/2017 at 8:56 PM, Drift said:

On 10/11/2017 at 9:01 PM, Da Luv Doc said:

LOL Ashman >>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 7
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

i should have clarified i meant in a public setting 

i will say dumb beck etc etc because its a black dominated forum 

i will never say dumb becky to my white mates at work 

theres a massive difference 

JD this is nonsense right here.

It’s like being racist behind closed doors but when caught slipping you start using bars like “I am not racist I have friends from this race”.

24 minutes ago, Agony said:

Yes I lol'd since some of you n users love saying that stupid word because you're slaves, might as well let a white man use it, anybody can use it and you bitches should feel no way about it.

Guys like kuffir and John doe who pretend to be pro black and use that shit, shows how much subconsciously they feel inferior to other races.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Seth Rollins said:

Anyway back to Logan Sama. He shouldn't have said it in the public domain. Now most of you will say he shouldn't have said it AT ALL. Come on now. Everyone talks reckless in front of their friends in the comfort of their own environment. But to take it to a public domain or say it so and where other people can hear/see it is beyond stupid. You can't tell a man what he can and can't say, but you can and should control where you or he say it.

Pmsl

this is exactly what I just said 

37 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

JD this is nonsense right here.

It’s like being racist behind closed doors but when caught slipping you start using bars like “I am not racist I have friends from this race”.

Black people can't be racist 

/

you have to conform in a white mans world / country 

it would be foolish/ self harming to spout my views in places which would serve no purpose 

be pro black but don't be a fool 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Yes I lol'd since some of you n users love saying that stupid word because you're slaves, might as well let a white man use it, anybody can use it and you bitches should feel no way about it.

Guys like kuffir and John doe who pretend to be pro black and use that shit, shows how much subconsciously they feel inferior to other races.

If you feel so strongly about the word you should keep the same energy towards anyone that uses it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Black people can't be racist 

/

you have to conform in a white mans world / country 

it would be foolish/ self harming to spout my views in places which would serve no purpose 

be pro black but don't be a fool 

A lot of the loud sjw's on Black Twitter must not want to work in corporate places or care about consequences. They have bait public profiles but stay posting reckless shit on there that If any white employer saw would cause them problems

9 hours ago, Agony said:

If you feel so strongly about the word you should keep the same energy towards anyone that uses it. 

I do, however it makes me sick that people who use it because they are black and think it' cool to use it, then start throwing a fit at other races using it. If these people stopped using it and rappers stop using it within songs then other races will not feel like it' cool to use it. 

Clearly you didn't watch the video. Cool. Let me break down something your ignorant self should be aware of since you keep mentioning the fact I'm "grown". And as a younger you should take heed.

White people think a certain way about us, whether we like to admit it or not. So last week for example when I referred to my friend as a coon because Lil Uzi came on in the rave which was 90% white and he started jumping around like a f**king monkey bumping into people I will pull him to the side and tell him that is how he behaving and the look on their faces if he bothered to remember where he was says the same. That is what they think of you, and that is how you're acting.

I'm not Uncle Ruckus, nor am I Steven from Django. If you're around me and behave how THEY think we behave I will tell you in such fashion. Now THAT girl made great points only to have her file pulled and exposed as a dumb black girl slating black men. Because if that's how black girls think about black men you've just proven their point. So I will emphasise your skin colour.

This is the very last time I'm addressing you, because you're either a troll or dunce. I'll refrain from telling you which one I think you are.

• Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

Nonsense from a grown man

wont be taking any points/views  from you chap

and your mate jumping in a rave because he heard lil uzi in a 90% white dance doesn't make him a coon 

why should he have to pattern his behaviour in a party so that wypipo don't class him as. 'Nigger' or 'monkey' 

that make you more of a coon as you are modifying your enjoyment to make white People comfortable 

A racist person will always deem you an n word whether you are jumping around in a rave or wearing a three piece suit in the city 

jay z -  'still a nigga'

you are at least 15 years my senior but here I am educating you 

it's ok knowledge is power  

He's got that old African mentality of 'don't embarrass us around the White people'... Very 'freshie African in the UK mentality'