Logan Sama kicked from BBC

Afroman

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

Nonsense from a grown man

wont be taking any points/views  from you chap

and your mate jumping in a rave because he heard lil uzi in a 90% white dance doesn't make him a coon 

why should he have to pattern his behaviour in a party so that wypipo don't class him as. 'Nigger' or 'monkey' 

that make you more of a coon as you are modifying your enjoyment to make white People comfortable 

A racist person will always deem you an n word whether you are jumping around in a rave or wearing a three piece suit in the city 

jay z -  'still a nigga'

you are at least 15 years my senior but here I am educating you 

it's ok knowledge is power  

I agree with you, but you're stupid. Your use of the n word on here is the reason wypipo use the word like it is nothing. Therefore, if you deem goliath to be a coon, then you'e even more of a coon because you use that word in which they use to dehumanise us. So fuck what you write, you hypocrite!

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Nonsense from a grown man

wont be taking any points/views  from you chap

and your mate jumping in a rave because he heard lil uzi in a 90% white dance doesn't make him a coon 

why should he have to pattern his behaviour in a party so that wypipo don't class him as. 'Nigger' or 'monkey' 

that make you more of a coon as you are modifying your enjoyment to make white People comfortable 

A racist person will always deem you an n word whether you are jumping around in a rave or wearing a three piece suit in the city 

jay z -  'still a nigga'

you are at least 15 years my senior but here I am educating you 

it's ok knowledge is power  

In a rave you know.

I could understand (not that i care too much what wypipo think) if it was on the bus or on a packed train but a rave smh.

Jus after readin this exchange i came across this fb post which is completely relevant

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1546148372143303&id=100744900016998

One of the comments has a quote:

When the oppressed takes on the mentality of their oppressor they also take on his fear for change- paolo freire, father of the pedagogy of the oppressed

4 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

Clearly you didn't watch the video. Cool. Let me break down something your ignorant self should be aware of since you keep mentioning the fact I'm "grown". And as a younger you should take heed.

White people think a certain way about us, whether we like to admit it or not. So last week for example when I referred to my friend as a coon because Lil Uzi came on in the rave which was 90% white and he started jumping around like a f**king monkey bumping into people I will pull him to the side and tell him that is how he behaving and the look on their faces if he bothered to remember where he was says the same. That is what they think of you, and that is how you're acting.

I'm not Uncle Ruckus, nor am I Steven from Django. If you're around me and behave how THEY think we behave I will tell you in such fashion. Now THAT girl made great points only to have her file pulled and exposed as a dumb black girl slating black men. Because if that's how black girls think about black men you've just proven their point. So I will emphasise your skin colour.

This is the very last time I'm addressing you, because you're either a troll or dunce. I'll refrain from telling you which one I think you are.

chatting shit :rofl:

19 hours ago, Grafter said:

When the oppressed takes on the mentality of their oppressor they also take on his fear for change- paolo freire, father of the pedagogy of the oppressed

Not taking the piss Grace but I literally got bored reading this quote midway through. I don't know what it is about it that just sucked the life out of me but thats what came to my mind and I respect you enough to let you know x.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

Not taking the piss Grace but I literally got bored reading this quote midway through. I don't know what it is about it that just sucked the life out of me but thats what came to my mind and I respect you enough to let you know x.

Madtingsadting

X

2 hours ago, Mizchif said:

:rofl::rofl:

best example of "fake deep"

pure gass

6 hours ago, Mizchif said:

??:lmao:

Fake deep :lol:

• 5 weeks later...