Logan Sama kicked from BBC

Afroman

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

He can have that "chat" in private. He cannot as a representative of the bbc and I personally do not get down with that "chat". Stereotypes do need to get broken down because they are damaging. When negative stereotypes are constantly reinforced it only harms those on the end of these crappy generalisations

nah i'd have a chat like that with you n you wouldnt get your knickers in a twist cos you know it wouldn't be comin from anywhere negative

we can joke about thais n japanese n anything that aint an ethnicity n we have done without any tears

asians dont give a fuck in any way about petty shit n if they did it would in no way be reinforced by the culture and/or society so wouldnt gain any traction

i just generalised there in fact, i'm also right

if a foreigner happened to somehow be allowed in a position of power in south asia n did a dianne abbott tho, they would be murdered

anyway i digress

generalisations and profiling is an evolotionary trait n you won't scrub it out of existence without a very large amount of time no matter how hard you try

you can try tho n fuck everythin up n cause a load of arse ache n division while the boys at the top of the pyramid sit back n laugh 

n we will

Ok stef

Example of a white man dissin blacks an keeping his job. Boris johnson.

Our brains stereotype for the purpose of efficiency helping us to evaluate situations immediately. Stereotypes become less useful over a period of time because they cease to be true. I would argue that it is actually evolution for us to engage a higher level of discernment. This can only begin at the conscious level and it serves the progression of the human race

And as i said stef he is a bbc rep, a public figure supported by many many mixrace people. He should know better. This is totally on him

Idiot should just have kept posting anything like that on here and post normal shit on twitter.

But I'm pretty sure there are black grime DJs who want to showcase new talent, don't know why it has to be Logan.

That TwinB guy is a snitch, I would have dealt with this problem easily, make Logan STFU but this guy snitched....SMH

3 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Twin b my g

well done bro

#blackexcellence

Problem with this logic is twin b looking out for #1

but logan got more black people paid out the 2 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, yhfam said:

This is harsh 

If Logan has already apologised then what's the issue 

logan is a legend in this ting

1 hour ago, Admin. said:

Problem with this logic is twin b looking out for #1

but logan got more black people paid out the 2 

Yes and yes

Bunch of bullshit, llow the affirmative action as well

Like you man know any black DJs 8-)

Kenny allstar don't piss me off 

14 hours ago, Grafter said:

Whats u lots opinion on how he talkin about "lighties" ?

Am I the only one who slighly agrees with what man said and found it kinda funny?

Isnt Twitter a social application?

Not feeling this political correctness madness 

From day man like Trump can say what he likes as well

Twin B instigating identity politics towards his own ends is the main issue here imo. ID politics is highly alienating to the white man...

past year or so voting decisions in that demographic has been abetted by its proliferation and as local said we would do well to avoid importing the ID politics culture into our discourse on these type of matters on this side of the pond, but it looks like it's too late tbh

• Like 1