zimbabwe coup?

Supermalt

VTEC is too google woke

Hungwe is official tissue dunno what your on about with the symbolism stuff

/

Do you genuinely think that they haven't been reclaiming diamond mines?

I beg educate yourself before you talk on things like you know

/

Country should be fine ain't no coup

Just an internal reshuffle

Ideology is exactly the same

• Like 5

In terms of the provisions of Section 96, Sub-Section 1, of the Constitution of Zimbabwe, amendment number 20, 2013.

Following my verbal communication with the Speaker of the National Assembly, Advocate Jacob Mudenda at 13:53 hours, 21st November, 2017 intimating my intention to resign as the President of the Republic of Zimbabwe, I, Robert Gabriel Mugabe, in terms of Section 96, Sub-Section 1 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe, hereby formally tender my resignation as the President of the Republic of Zimbabwe with immediate effect.

My decision to resign is voluntary on my part and arises from my concern for the welfare of the people of Zimbabwe and my desire to ensure a smooth, peaceful and non-violent transfer of power that underpins national security, peace and stability.

Kindly give public notice of my resignation as soon as possible as required by Section 96, Sub-Section 1 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe.

Yours faithfully,

Robert Gabriel Mugabe, President of the Republic of Zimbabwe.

Transcript of his resignation letter

Emmerson Mnangagwa due to get sworn in late this week I think

now what a surprise

Back to Zim: Mnangagwa’s plan for white farmers revealed in new report

White farmers may soon have a big role again back in Zimbabwe. This Reuters report reveals Mnangagwa and Zanu-PF have a new plan.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/back-to-zim-mnangagwas-plan-for-white-farmers-revealed-in-new-report/

• 2 weeks later...

Zimbabwe to Cut Spending, Relax Its Black Ownership Laws

Zimbabwe will trim spending and increase tax revenue next year and relax laws that require black citizens hold majority stakes in companies as it looks to restore confidence and boost economic growth, Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-07/zimbabwe-to-cut-spending-in-2018-budget-to-restore-stability

Coon chronicles.

SMH

18 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Zimbabwe will trim spending and increase tax revenue next year and relax laws that require black citizens hold majority stakes in companies as it looks to restore confidence and boost economic growth, Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-07/zimbabwe-to-cut-spending-in-2018-budget-to-restore-stability

Coon chronicles.

SMH

what did you find beneficial about the 51% law

other than the obvious

actually, no point answering that question

youll ignore the ridiculous legislation and it’s obvious to all but the moronic’s effect on investment in favour of your same old rhetoric

lets go with this question instead 

what would your fiscal strategy be

18 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Coon chronicles.

SMH

tbh you cant expect economic growth with majority black owners if the black owners dont have the P 

only way it would work is if , black people with P invest in Zimbabwe but that probably wont happen 

thats like saying British business for only britons when we foreign ivestment is one of the reaosns why teh economy does so well 

that said that change in law will open the door for zim to be abused but maybe it may result in better economic sitaions for zimbabweans 

7 minutes ago, local said:

what did you find beneficial about the 51% law

other than the obvious

actually, no point answering that question

youll ignore the ridiculous legislation and it’s obvious to all but the moronic’s effect on investment in favour of your same old rhetoric

lets go with this question instead 

what would your fiscal strategy be

Idgaf about legislation. I see it for what it is.

4 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Idgaf about legislation. I see it for what it is.

An attempt to actually get the economy up off its feet?

maybe being their own currency back into play eventually?

nah, you get the key, you got the secret

ok mate 

Ydgaf about Zimbabweans, you only care about the invisible war goin in in your head

49 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

tbh you cant expect economic growth with majority black owners if the black owners dont have the P 

only way it would work is if , black people with P invest in Zimbabwe but that probably wont happen 

thats like saying British business for only britons when we foreign ivestment is one of the reaosns why teh economy does so well 

that said that change in law will open the door for zim to be abused but maybe it may result in better economic sitaions for zimbabweans 

No one invested cos Zimbabwe was heavily sanctioned. 

• Like 2

you can't all willingly pull the wool over your own eyes

without me knowing the answers to these questions

when did the economy begin to 'properly' tank

when did their currency lose all value

when were these sanctions put in place

sanctions on what, from who

are these sanctions still in place

will anyone do a quick google search to answer these questions n if they do, will they fess up if it doesn't follow the timeline that is bein implied

does anyone know any zims that share the general anti euro - not pro af - views of the fred

9 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Rather than speak from a position of ignorance

Educate yourself

Its your responsibilty to know what you speak on before you speak on it, not anyone elses

are you speakin to me or are you speakin to yourself n all the others

2 mins then

bit deep for a friday night but here we go

22 minutes ago, local said:

you can't all willingly pull the wool over your own eyes

without me knowing the answers to these questions

when did the economy begin to 'properly' tank

when did their currency lose all value

when were these sanctions put in place

sanctions on what, from who

are these sanctions still in place

will anyone do a quick google search to answer these questions n if they do, will they fess up if it doesn't follow the timeline that is bein implied

does anyone know any zims that share the general anti euro - not pro af - views of the fred

when did the economy begin to 'properly' tank - gdp growth peaked at 1996, per capita down from 1982, up since 2008, very weak compared to the rest of sub saharan africa averages

when did their currency lose all value - 2009

when were these sanctions put in place - 2002

sanctions on what, from who - arms, EU, possibly NATO?

are these sanctions still in place - possibly

does anyone know any zims that share the general anti euro - not pro af - views of the fred - none that i could find for such a last minute interview