zimbabwe coup?

Supermalt

People don't have to be experts on zim history and all the minute details of the sanctions to know that the West have always, and still, use those tactics of heavily sanctioning countries, trying to undermine the political process in said countries, sowing discontent among populations and all other types of snakey moves with the express purpose of keeping the 'West' in the patron position, esp when it comes to African countries. This is basically what the Ghanaian president was saying to Macron in that speech just in a measured and censored way

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/11/2017 at 6:01 PM, O Fenomeno said:

I don’t agree with some of the things our leaders  do but they are amuch better option  than the puppets who are put in power by The Europeans and America.

Country is going to be a mess 

See post Mobutu & Gaddafi for examples.

At last Africa get another great leader 

Mr George 

Uncle George 

George Weah is finally the president of ?? 

Liberia 

Find Tariq nasheed and umar Johnson etc annoying. They love to put a western framework on African people amongst other annoying things. Who is to say some of those zim ppl don't have personal positive experiences from when the whites where there previously. Tariq just likes to push the simplified angle too much...

• Like 1

german begs waiting at train stations weeping at the feet of fresh fake asylum seekers was weird

that screamed mental colonisation to me personally

that seemed pretty nice there considering, once again these people are living with these humans n i assume did not agree with the whole wannabe genocide thing

still, no point tryna reason with a guy that probably stinks sittin in his mums basement in the capital of what was once the english empire

that seemed real nice tho, warmed my heart

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

Western framework on Africa... Lol

Dismiss the messenger of Tariq in this case. 

Western framework is why Africa is the way it is. Right down to the naming of each country created by the West during the scramble for Africa. 

Maybe u missed my point. I'm saying those Zimbabwe people in the video are individuals with life experiences that might not fall into Tariq's perspective. He is assuming they are brainless victims of colonialism when they could just be invidiuals who had positive experiences when wytes where there previously. You can acknowledge the existence of white supremacy on 1 hand while accepting that not all individual wytes are devils who fall into easy and simple groups/stereotypes

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, local said:

german begs waiting at train stations weeping at the feet of fresh fake asylum seekers was weird

that screamed mental colonisation to me personally

that seemed pretty nice there considering, once again these people are living with these humans n i assume did not agree with the whole wannabe genocide thing

still, no point tryna reason with a guy that probably stinks sittin in his mums basement in the capital of what was once the english empire

that seemed real nice tho, warmed my heart

How did the asylum seekers mentally colonise the Germans?

17 minutes ago, Grafter said:

How did the asylum seekers mentally colonise the Germans?

they didnt

us white faggots done it themselves grace

i don't cry when a benign tumour test results come in rosey or when someone comes out a coma let alone when a non syrian syrian rocks up at my station

how did that dumb shit farmer mentally do anything to anyone than maybe 5 max people in his entire life

tis colonisation define it how you wish, maybe by the definition 

3 hours ago, ag. said:

Maybe u missed my point. I'm saying those Zimbabwe people in the video are individuals with life experiences that might not fall into Tariq's perspective. He is assuming they are brainless victims of colonialism when they could just be invidiuals who had positive experiences when wytes where there previously. You can acknowledge the existence of white supremacy on 1 hand while accepting that not all individual wytes are devils who fall into easy and simple groups/stereotypes

Good post.

• 5 months later...