zimbabwe coup?

Supermalt

9 hours ago, Afroman said:

Wazungus could care less on the state of the country. Not much there to loot.

This is a bit of a sweet revenge on what he did to the  farmers 

That's the thing tho. Tobacco was not going to be the one if you compare it with Oil.

Anyway, China already have a major hand and probably already playing the whole thing from 6000 miles.

1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

China rinsing Africa is nothing new tbh, nobody seems to care though unless it's the west.

China is in the back pocket of USA and UK, colonial/resource grab by proxy. (push a new face to front as distraction, same key players sit behind it all)

United States-China relations, more often known as U.S.–Chinese relations, Chinese–U.S. relations, or Sino-American relations, refer to international relations between the United States of America and the People's Republic of China.

Chinese-United Kingdom relations, more commonly known as British–Chinese relations, Anglo-Chinese relations and Sino-British relations, refers to the interstate relations between China and the United Kingdom.

15 hours ago, VENOM said:

the only concern the west and whites have is about the white farmers

a few hundred people owning 70% of the land.. 

get rid of the old man but dont start handing land back to daemons... 

theres plenty of educated african talent that can farm the land. 

16 hours ago, VENOM said:

hes not a boss, hes an idiot. waving pan african flag while his people suffer.. 

however he was damn right to have forcefully taken the land from white farmers.... the only concern the west and whites have is about the white farmers

a few hundred people owning 70% of the land.. 

get rid of the old man but dont start handing land back to daemons... 

theres plenty of educated african talent that can farm the land. 

that's exactly what they're gonna do.

do you know what i've just really clocked while watching the walking dead season 6, ep 16 - season 7, ep 1-4

blacks = rick + his ppl

whites = negan + negans

Negan_Rick.jpg

/

probably giving us too much credit equating us to rick & co tho coz globally we don't work together that good

My fellow Zimbabweans, I am writing this letter and hope that all of you will read it and share it.

My days on this earth are numbered, but I know that once I am gone, you and your children will never forget about me.

I want you to understand that the reason I have stayed long in power, 36 years on, is because I want to empower all of you my fellow black Zimbabweans. No other president in the entire continent of Africa has done what I have done for you, but you continue to take me for granted.

Do you know that in the whole of Africa, Zimbabweans are the only blacks who own their land? We are the only blacks who own and run means of production, we own our own companies, our own land. That is the true meaning of independence. Political and economic independence.

I have fought tooth and nail my entire political life to ensure that all of you have both political and economic independence. I don’t hate white people, no, not at all. What I hate is their thinking that they are better than us, that they can just come to our country and take our resources and our land, and tell us what to do. To that I say no.Today, I am happy that almost all the land is in black hands.

It is up to you to use the education I gave you to develop the land so it is productive so you can feed yourself. One thing I am proud of is that I worked hard to ensure our natural resources and our land was given back to its rightful owners: you the black people of Zimbabwe.

Go to other countries in Africa. Right here just across he Limpopo, in South Africa, Mandela sold out and gave all the land and economy to the whites. The blacks in South Africa will be slaves to white South Africans forever. As long as land is not in the hands of its rightful owners, the Africans, the black man will continue to suffer in his own land.

The real wealth is now in your hands, I wrestled it away from the white people who came to steal it from you. Yes, the world was angry at me and punished the whole country with sanctions, but I don’t care because I know I was doing the right thing. I was empowering my people. You.

Take care of the land and the industries I have you.

I did my part, the ball is now in your court. Do your part.

You will remember me and appreciate me for what I have done for you when I am gone.

Your president and leader

Africa for Africans.

http://www.zambianobserver.com/robert-mugabe-letter-to-black-zimbabwe-citizens-you-will-appreciate-me-more-when-i-am-gone/

https://media.giphy.com/media/d5KuLHHTSaRnG/giphy.gif

Occupation 101

1888 the Berlin conference happens.... (if you don't know, look it up)

The British South Africa Company (BSAC or BSACo) was established following the amalgamation of Cecil Rhodes' Central Search Association and the London-based Exploring Company Ltd which had originally competed to exploit the expected mineral wealth of Mashonaland but united because of common economic interests and to secure British government backing.

1200px-Flag_of_BSAC_edit.svg.png
Flag from 1890-1923

-----------------------------------------

The Colony of Southern Rhodesia was a self-governing British Crown colony in southern Africa from 1923 to 1980, the predecessor state of modern Zimbabwe.

1500px-Flag_of_Southern_Rhodesia.svg.png

528px-Coat_of_arms_of_Rhodesia.svg.png

Flag and coat of Arms from 1923 - 1964 (pay attention to the coat of arms) (Latin motto Sit Nomine Digna (May It Be Worthy of the Name) is a reference to Rhodes.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhodesia (/roʊˈdiːʒə/), commonly known from 1970 onwards as the Republic of Rhodesia, was an unrecognised state in southern Africa from 1965 to 1979, equivalent in territorial terms to modern Zimbabwe. With its capital in Salisbury (now Harare), Rhodesia was considered a de facto successor state to the former British colony of Southern Rhodesia (which had achieved responsible government in 1923).

During an effort to delay an immediate transition to black majority rule, Rhodesia's predominantly white government issued its own Unilateral Declaration of Independence (UDI) from the United Kingdom on 11 November 1965. The UDI administration initially sought recognition as an autonomous realm within the Commonwealth of Nations, but reconstituted itself as a republic in 1970.

1500px-Flag_of_Rhodesia_(1964).svg.png

Flag from 1964 to 1968 & note coat of arms. (Latin motto Sit Nomine Digna (May It Be Worthy of the Name) is a reference to Rhodes.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhodesia (/roʊˈdiːʒə/), commonly known from 1970 onwards as the Republic of Rhodesia, was an unrecognised state in southern Africa from 1965 to 1979, equivalent in territorial terms to modern Zimbabwe. With its capital in Salisbury (now Harare), Rhodesia was considered a de facto successor state to the former British colony of Southern Rhodesia (which had achieved responsible government in 1923).

During an effort to delay an immediate transition to black majority rule, Rhodesia's predominantly white government issued its own Unilateral Declaration of Independence (UDI) from the United Kingdom on 11 November 1965. The UDI administration initially sought recognition as an autonomous realm within the Commonwealth of Nations, but reconstituted itself as a republic in 1970.

Following a brutal guerrilla war fought with two African nationalist organisations (Robert Mugabe's ZANU and Joshua Nkomo's ZAPU), Rhodesian premier Ian Smith conceded to bi-racial democracy in 1978. However, a provisional government subsequently headed by Smith and his moderate colleague Abel Muzorewa failed in appeasing international critics or halting the bloodshed. By December 1979, Muzorewa had replaced Smith as Prime Minister and secured an agreement with the militant nationalists, allowing Rhodesia to briefly revert to colonial status pending elections under a universal franchise. It finally achieved internationally recognised independence in April 1980; the nation was concurrently renamed the Republic of Zimbabwe.

600px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png

Flag from 1965 to 1979 - coat of arms remains the same and now embodied in the flag too.

----------------------------------

Zimbabwe Rhodesia /zɪmˈbɑːbweɪ roʊˈdiːʒə/ was an unrecognised state that existed from 1 June 1979 to 12 December 1979. Zimbabwe Rhodesia was preceded by an unrecognised republic named Rhodesia and was briefly followed by the re-established British colony of Southern Rhodesia, which according to British constitutional theory had remained the proper government after Unilateral Declaration of Independence (UDI) in 1965. About three months later, the re-established colony of Southern Rhodesia was granted internationally recognised independence as the Republic of Zimbabwe.

Under pressure from the international community to satisfy the civil rights movement by Blacks in Rhodesia, an "Internal Settlement" was drawn up between the Smith administration of Rhodesia and moderate African nationalist parties not involved in armed resistance. Meanwhile, the government continued to battle armed resistance by Soviet-backed neo-Marxist forces it referred to as "terrorists" - the Rhodesian Bush War was an extension of the Cold War, being a proxy conflict between the West and the Soviets, similar to those in Vietnam and Korea.

The "Internal Settlement" agreement led to relaxation of education, property and income qualifications for voter rolls, resulting in the first ever Black majority electorate. The country's civil service, judiciary, police and armed forces continued to be administered by the same officials as before, of whom most were Whites, due to the composition of the upper-middle class of the period.

480px-Flag_of_Zimbabwe_Rhodesia.svg.png

Flag of 1979 to 1979 (coat of arms remains the same and now embodied in the flag too.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Current flag and creation of the nation of Zimbabwe in 1980 same year Mugabe was appointed into power. (chance!? hardly)

Flag_of_Zimbabwe.svg

Along with new coat of arms

380px-Coat_of_arms_of_Zimbabwe.svg.png

Motto: "Unity, Freedom, Work"  (dont look free to me lol)

Mugabe was plant from day dot like Stormzy is to Addidas, he played his role well for british and foreign bad guy press. But was always doing their bidding for this so called concern western media had about him. Meanwhile And all the right wing and left wing media act concerned and see this as a liberating move for Zimbabwe.... Yes, but not for the native people of the land. Empires don't give up power this is PR excercise to make the west look good in this new exchange of neo colonialism, hence China moving in.

(Robert Mugabe's ZANU and Joshua Nkomo's ZAPU) do enough digging up im sure you can find weapons and finance coming from the UK.

This same flag and coat of arms excercise can be used for any former British Empire controlled country across the world. Still under occupation... Independence is a myth, The symbology of the flags and coat of arms confirms this. And the many puppet leaders across AFF doing their bid for the crown still to this day, leaving the real people fucked.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Seydou said:

Talking like them two were doing anything 

They just kept their people in check. 

China has a stronghold in that continent now. 

One mugged off the majority of the population, the other actually gave opportunities for his people. Mugabe is a c*nt.

8 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

great post @Vtec

Thanks, if mugabe was really that guy and about the shits.

He would have shut down the Cecil Rhode diamond mines which in turn would close down De-Beers. Fucking up the money, Daemons would be declaring war, when u fux wid their coin. But was placed into power as he would never do that.

But that Mugabe resignation letter you posted about the resources are in aff's hands? what a couple plots of farm land? Fux up the Diamonds then see whats up.

On 11/20/2017 at 12:48 PM, Vtec said:

Occupation 101

1888 the Berlin conference happens.... (if you don't know, look it up)

The British South Africa Company (BSAC or BSACo) was established following the amalgamation of Cecil Rhodes' Central Search Association and the London-based Exploring Company Ltd which had originally competed to exploit the expected mineral wealth of Mashonaland but united because of common economic interests and to secure British government backing.

1200px-Flag_of_BSAC_edit.svg.png
Flag from 1890-1923

-----------------------------------------

The Colony of Southern Rhodesia was a self-governing British Crown colony in southern Africa from 1923 to 1980, the predecessor state of modern Zimbabwe.

1500px-Flag_of_Southern_Rhodesia.svg.png

Flag and coat of Arms from 1923 - 1964 (pay attention to the coat of arms) (Latin motto Sit Nomine Digna (May It Be Worthy of the Name) is a reference to Rhodes.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1500px-Flag_of_Rhodesia_(1964).svg.png

Flag from 1964 to 1968 & note coat of arms. (Latin motto Sit Nomine Digna (May It Be Worthy of the Name) is a reference to Rhodes.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following a brutal guerrilla war fought with two African nationalist organisations (Robert Mugabe's ZANU and Joshua Nkomo's ZAPU), Rhodesian premier Ian Smith conceded to bi-racial democracy in 1978. However, a provisional government subsequently headed by Smith and his moderate colleague Abel Muzorewa failed in appeasing international critics or halting the bloodshed. By December 1979, Muzorewa had replaced Smith as Prime Minister and secured an agreement with the militant nationalists, allowing Rhodesia to briefly revert to colonial status pending elections under a universal franchise. It finally achieved internationally recognised independence in April 1980; the nation was concurrently renamed the Republic of Zimbabwe.

600px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png

Flag from 1965 to 1979 - coat of arms remains the same and now embodied in the flag too.

----------------------------------

Zimbabwe Rhodesia /zɪmˈbɑːbweɪ roʊˈdiːʒə/ was an unrecognised state that existed from 1 June 1979 to 12 December 1979. Zimbabwe Rhodesia was preceded by an unrecognised republic named Rhodesia and was briefly followed by the re-established British colony of Southern Rhodesia, which according to British constitutional theory had remained the proper government after Unilateral Declaration of Independence (UDI) in 1965. About three months later, the re-established colony of Southern Rhodesia was granted internationally recognised independence as the Republic of Zimbabwe.

Under pressure from the international community to satisfy the civil rights movement by Blacks in Rhodesia, an "Internal Settlement" was drawn up between the Smith administration of Rhodesia and moderate African nationalist parties not involved in armed resistance. Meanwhile, the government continued to battle armed resistance by Soviet-backed neo-Marxist forces it referred to as "terrorists" - the Rhodesian Bush War was an extension of the Cold War, being a proxy conflict between the West and the Soviets, similar to those in Vietnam and Korea.

The "Internal Settlement" agreement led to relaxation of education, property and income qualifications for voter rolls, resulting in the first ever Black majority electorate. The country's civil service, judiciary, police and armed forces continued to be administered by the same officials as before, of whom most were Whites, due to the composition of the upper-middle class of the period.

480px-Flag_of_Zimbabwe_Rhodesia.svg.png

Flag of 1979 to 1979 (coat of arms remains the same and now embodied in the flag too.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Current flag and creation of the nation of Zimbabwe in 1980 same year Mugabe was appointed into power. (chance!? hardly)

Flag_of_Zimbabwe.svg

Along with new coat of arms

380px-Coat_of_arms_of_Zimbabwe.svg.png

Motto: "Unity, Freedom, Work"  (dont look free to me lol)

Mugabe was plant from day dot like Stormzy is to Addidas, he played his role well for british and foreign bad guy press. But was always doing their bidding for this so called concern western media had about him. Meanwhile And all the right wing and left wing media act concerned and see this as a liberating move for Zimbabwe.... Yes, but not for the native people of the land. Empires don't give up power this is PR excercise to make the west look good in this new exchange of neo colonialism, hence China moving in.

(Robert Mugabe's ZANU and Joshua Nkomo's ZAPU) do enough digging up im sure you can find weapons and finance coming from the UK.

This same flag and coat of arms excercise can be used for any former British Empire controlled country across the world. Still under occupation... Independence is a myth, The symbology of the flags and coat of arms confirms this. And the many puppet leaders across AFF doing their bid for the crown still to this day, leaving the real people fucked.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3028589.stm

dispels that whole theory on the bird emblem