Hoes have the best personalities..

yhfam

Heard this saying over the years and iam finding it to be true in my own personal experiences.

Why is this though?

/

Some of these tings are soo chill and down to earth I fear I may cheat on my future wife when shit gets on top

?

(everyone's hoe definition is different but for me if your in your early 20's with a bc of 10+ your a hoe even if you are now reforming)

Generally speaking, their promiscuous and flirty, fun ways make them a laugh. If they're the sort to embrace who and what they are as well then yes I concur. But they're only good as friends if you're keeping them around. Otherwise why bother with their personality if you're just going to f**k and disrespect them by using them?

3 hours ago, yhfam said:

Worst is when they don't know 

Tbh I think all hoes know they are hoes . . its just whether they choose to embrace it or not . . Some women do go through a hoe stage in their life though . . then snap out of it and want to forget that hoe era . . 

On 22 November 2017 at 10:50 PM, yhfam said:

Heard this saying over the years and iam finding it to be true in my own personal experiences.

Why is this though?

/

Some of these tings are soo chill and down to earth I fear I may cheat on my future wife when shit gets on top

?

(everyone's hoe definition is different but for me if your in your early 20's with a bc of 10+ your a hoe even if you are now reforming)

So basically, you want to wifey a hoe? Do you fam.

On 23/11/2017 at 6:31 PM, MrTwin said:

Hoes who know they are hoes and admit to being hoes are needed in this world . . 

This! Would help all parties involved

I disagree with the main topic statement, I find them too materialistic and attention seeking

@ Kuffir , guys might try and it might last a while but she will at some point miss her hoeish days and either resist, cheat or just end the relationship. 

But if You want to pull it off, You have have to somehow give them the right amount of space so it doesn't seem too intense and scare them off with commitment and at the same time keep their attention.

While we're on the topic, do we class the girls who keep finding themselves being "used" out of stupidity and always regretting it as hoes? I say yes but it's unintentional unlike those who actively seek regular new sex partners