Harry marrying his lighty

Supermalt

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, ag. said:

The lgbt ?️‍? brainwashing is in full effect. A man can’t even make a simple compliment about another man’s attire anymore. He must also be a raging homosexual. I am sick of humans...

Thats where we are now.

strange bunch.

13 hours ago, General Mac said:

Fuck me even Tom Hardy was there. Idris too but WTF was the obsession with George Clooney.... 

Clooney suit was dead

They had boateng commenting on everyone's attire, was quite unnecessary

13 hours ago, ag. said:

The lgbt ?️‍? brainwashing is in full effect. A man can’t even make a simple compliment about another man’s attire anymore. He must also be a raging homosexual. I am sick of humans...

What does this even mean? 

If everyone was LGBT brainwashed then it would be the opposite. 

You really are a thick c*nt aren’t you. 

• Like 5

I’m a thick c*nt and that’s coming from a certified wigger dunce like you? Try a bit harder. The statement made sense. You prob read it soon as I posted it and it took you hours to formulate a reply you mong. 

Last c*nt on here to think they can throw around terms like thick c*nt is you ya mongy fuck ?? 

• Like 1

I was coming from the angle of lgbt having flooded the airwaves so much that what was once normal is now questioned as gay. They have successfully subverted normal and it’s only the beginning. I thought my point was obvious but I know comprehension ain’t a strong point of mandem on VIP2 ?

14 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

You man realise its just a joke right?

Yh gg I got that...

8 minutes ago, Drift said:

!!!

No surprise to see the biggest faggot on here getting emotional.

I’m clearly not you immature dunce. Why are u such a pathetically passive aggressive person? Are u also a jobsworth at your work? You seem the type ??

2 hours ago, ag. said:

I was coming from the angle of lgbt having flooded the airwaves so much that what was once normal is now questioned as gay. They have successfully subverted normal and it’s only the beginning. I thought my point was obvious but I know comprehension ain’t a strong point of mandem on VIP2 ?

I think you got this LGBT agenda all wrong

Imo gays are being plastered all over tv to make it seem much more normal and acceptable to be gay. It started with soaps like eastenders towie and nonsense like that, now you see adverts promoting subtle homo stuff.

They are starting to penetrate the rap scene too. Look at 6ix9ine as a prime example

I think you don’t understand what I was saying tho gg. What I mean by ‘they have subverted normal’ is basically the same as what you wrote. They have flipped normality on its head mainly thru their masssive presence and increasing influence in all forms of media right to the top. In 2010 mandem were looking at u funny for wearing slim fit jeans now the same mugs are basically wearing leggings because of media influences mainly; the fashion angle is a bait way they have normalised their swag/lifestyle into the Hetero community 

• Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, ag. said:

I think you don’t understand what I was saying tho gg. What I mean by ‘they have subverted normal’ is basically the same as what you wrote. They have flipped normality on its head mainly thru their masssive presence and increasing influence in all forms of media right to the top. In 2010 mandem were looking at u funny for wearing slim fit jeans now the same mugs are basically wearing leggings because of media influences mainly; the fashion angle is a bait way they have normalised their swag/lifestyle into the Hetero community 

I'm even more confused now, your earlier posts seemed to support this agenda and now you're backtracking into something different

20 hours ago, ag. said:

This was a strange post, something I imagine a gay activist of some sort would write

9 minutes ago, zoot said:

I'm even more confused now, your earlier posts seemed to support this agenda and now you're backtracking into something different

This was a strange post, something I imagine a gay activist of some sort would write

How did my initial post contradict anything I wrote? Why would a gay activist use a phrase like ‘lgbt brainwashing’ which suggests negative connotations? My posts have been consistent you just lack comprehension skills like the other fuckwits in this thread.