Jump to content
Supermalt

Harry marrying his lighty

Recommended Posts

dunno why people are attacking grafter - are you lot THAT nieve or OBLIVIOUS to think ANYONE can just boopse harry or william without no GROUNDHOG CRB / ULTRA ALPHA ENHANCED CRB?

 

As i said to my colleagues, she obviously has some sort of royalty/presidential ancestry/lineage IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM for her to infiltrate the IMMEDIATE ROYAL FAMILY

 

 

it really isnt rocket science; just logics.....

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after 8 generations its not the same blood and stops being a blood relation.

only thing it shows is she is of good stock

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Bloodline is a set of ancestors or a line of descent. She has the line

You are royal correspondent now?

LOL this same girl was almost tarnished a few months back about her background and her family been described as quite colorful (no pun)

All of a sudden this same family now as a historical connect ?

O.....K

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Afroman said:

You are royal correspondent now?

LOL this same girl was almost tarnished a few months back about her background and her family been described as quite colorful (no pun)

All of a sudden this same family now as a historical connect ?

O.....K

Are you OK?

She does have a historical connect

And yes people have cast aspersions about her black side. She was defended through royal correspondence and now she is engaged to be married

So what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah 15th cousin connects there.

Would you even take anyone serious of thatsaid they were a 15th cousin to someone famous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mizchif said:

Realistically, we're all related if you go back far enough.

Even if you're a bible person, Who did Adam and Eves kids mate with? It was either each other or their parents.

Basically 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, underwriter said:

dunno why people are attacking grafter - are you lot THAT nieve or OBLIVIOUS to think ANYONE can just boopse harry or william without no GROUNDHOG CRB / ULTRA ALPHA ENHANCED CRB?

 

As i said to my colleagues, she obviously has some sort of royalty/presidential ancestry/lineage IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM for her to infiltrate the IMMEDIATE ROYAL FAMILY

 

 

it really isnt rocket science; just logics.....

My brain hurts reading this

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Afroman said:

Yeah 15th cousin connects there.

Would you even take anyone serious of thatsaid they were a 15th cousin to someone famous.

Why are u tryin to make this point to me specifically?

Do you think i have a vested interest in her being related? I'm just relayin facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Why are u tryin to make this point to me specifically?

Do you think i have a vested interest in her being related? I'm just relayin facts

But you found time/interest to find these irrelevant facts?

Right...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swear the marriage wouldn't have been approved if it wasn't for that lineage? Like Ice said "good stock". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Afroman said:

But you found time/interest to find these irrelevant facts?

Right...

Ok so ur not ok

See ice an drift posts. 

I can't take you afro honestly, like you live on another planet sometimes

Find time? Quick Google after its already been in tv show ads and headlines. Wake up afro man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Ok so ur not ok

See ice an drift posts. 

I can't take you afro honestly, like you live on another planet sometimes

Find time? Quick Google after its already been in tv show ads and headlines. Wake up afro man

You come across bitter in alot of your posts.

Wake up? Quick google search?

I see where we going here. Its all part google woke movement. 

Not involved .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Supermalt said:

What is a reach is black Twitter claiming this as a victory and Harry's wokeness, pmsl

 

20 hours ago, Haze-e said:

15th cousin you know.

 

17 hours ago, Grafter said:

Its been like this from day

Bloodline needs to continue

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear you lot have selective memory, so nobody remembers al fayed getting murdered in Paris coz Diana wanted to divert from royal "expected" relationships? 

@Afroman relax coz @Grafter is talking sense

most royal families from 100's of years back have been doing that, ok at times the bloodline gets even more diluted but fundamentally when it comes to marriage, there's a bloodline link (no exceptions)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Afroman said:

You come across bitter in alot of your posts.

Wake up? Quick google search?

I see where we going here. Its all part google woke movement. 

Not involved .

:/

None of this made sense

Dont think you understand the meaning of the word bitter. If people want to take little shots at me out of nowhere i won't ignore it. Doesn't make me bitter.

What is it u feel like im stylin on u with my knowledge of the royal family? The bitterness is within u clearly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Yh

apparently sometime around April 

no you dont get bank holiday. official, 

 

and they would most likely be related.. lol at thinking these lizards will allow any blood into their bloodline. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Afroman said:

You are royal correspondent now?

LOL this same girl was almost tarnished a few months back about her background and her family been described as quite colorful (no pun)

All of a sudden this same family now as a historical connect ?

O.....K

why attack the messenger though... its not her research. 

it is possible to dig back far enough if records are kept.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's attacking her cos he's a fuck boy tbh

Nothing wrong with what she said I've got no idea what donnys issue is with someone relaying facts

  • Like 5
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VENOM said:

no you dont get bank holiday. official, 

 

and they would most likely be related.. lol at thinking these lizards will allow any blood into their bloodline. 

It's all sounding like Harry potter to me. Bloodlines and muggles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×