Living apart from your children

Potential mother of child and wife need to be vetted.

Never trust chicks with daddy issues. Stay clear, these seem to be the most fucked up as mothers. Seen and heard many tragic cases and guys bouncing cos its long.

Lack of pops = lack them seeing you of any worth and only needing child for their own self needs and victim state of mind. (Kelis - Caught out there and NAS is testament to that, getting fleeced on child support)

Chicks from stable homes >>> win.

But never under estimate the power of a woman scorned and knowing that you love your child. Dad or no dad. You gon be fucked in the heart.

The worst thing about relationships is there is no accounting for the other persons feelings actions behaviour

Ultimately its an extremely high stakes gamble

We can either be something like lens and try to mitigate against all opportunities for heart break (including over your youts) or u can roll the damn dice

My anxiety

34 minutes ago, Grafter said:

The worst thing about relationships is there is no accounting for the other persons feelings actions behaviour

Ultimately its an extremely high stakes gamble

We can either be something like lens and try to mitigate against all opportunities for heart break (including over your youts) or u can roll the damn dice

My anxiety

Right so while I'm happy to roll my own dice, don't wanna play roulette with my children's childhoods

20 minutes ago, Lens said:

Right so while I'm happy to roll my own dice, don't wanna play roulette with my children's childhoods

Im not gettin at u with what I said lens

Whatever happens to them ur gna feel it too hence why u take the steps you take

On 11/30/2017 at 2:41 PM, QPR Dee said:

- yes, wouldnt say leave behind though, I'm his dad and my house is his house, he loves it here.

- surprisingly not the hardest thing, but very few things stress me out and infact I work harder and better when my back's against the wall and focus on the bigger picture, there have been stressful issues as you can imagine, but hes my son, it's all light work

- yes and no, 95% of the time I see him very often, more than most dads do, but he asks for me constantly and even at nursery hes constantly saying my daddy's coming to pick me up, at times ive had to pick him up at the middle of the week because he just wont stop going on about me and saying he wants to go to my house. so I think that pisses her off at times as she probably thought it would be all about her when she had a kid, plus the breakup was all mad, so she can just be a d*ck at times when shes pissed off, but again, light work. 

I dont shout, argue, get drawn into arguments and all that so its just a dead end road when all that happens, end of the day Ive gotta be able to explain my actions to him with a clear head when hes 20 or whatever and theres no way im gonna have to explain why I screamed at his mum or refused to pick him up or booted her door down when she refused to let me see him.

also with regards to her seeing someone else, I couldnt really care less tbh, as long as my kid is safe thats all that matters

rate this

20 hours ago, Vtec said:

Potential mother of child and wife need to be vetted.

Never trust chicks with daddy issues. Stay clear, these seem to be the most fucked up as mothers. Seen and heard many tragic cases and guys bouncing cos its long.

Lack of pops = lack them seeing you of any worth and only needing child for their own self needs and victim state of mind. (Kelis - Caught out there and NAS is testament to that, getting fleeced on child support)

Chicks from stable homes >>> win.

But never under estimate the power of a woman scorned and knowing that you love your child. Dad or no dad. You gon be fucked in the heart.

Powerful post

10 hours ago, MGEEZ said:

This topic really drives home those ppl who are immature/haven't lived life/live in a dream world(at least online)

There are also people who are simply responsible and are doing things the right way in terms of this topic and iam not even talking for myself.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, yhfam said:

There are also people who are simply responsible and are doing things the right way in terms of this topic and iam not even talking for myself.

there is no right or wrong way to have kids, this is not a 1 size fits all topic. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, underwriter said:

can someone answer me this simple question..............

WHY WOULD A FEMALE KEEP A BABY SHE CLEARLY KNOWS THAT SHE IS NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MAN OF THE BABY?

So many reasons from, maternal bond, being at an age where eggs are running out so saying "fuck it, just knock me up", same for if she has a disease that would cause problems..... So many reasons.