Historical Migrations in east Africa

ag.

3 hours ago, Lens said:

A good op introduces a topic then leaves the members to discuss.

You contributed too much, so we didn't feel like You wanted to discuss, we felt like You were talking at us

The subject isn't the problem, stop talking about what we apparently talk about

The problem is poor op leading to a poor topic. 

You're nitpicking over how I presented the topic haha but still you have yet to add a constructive response? 

I like how the thick c*nt heero thinks second hand shoes would even undermine someone's academic credentials ?? I forgot academics are well known for being extremely materialistic people. Sartre was known for always having a fresh pair of Nikes? Lol

Makes me laugh how desperate this c*nt is to shut me down in this thread but ur just too fucking thick you have to resort to the lowest hanging fruit, the old used trainers trope ? 

5 hours ago, VENOM said:

just let this one die its natural death.. when you post a topic youre supposed to shock and awe... not bore to snore. 

even though grafter and afrokid both agree the topic wasnt doing it they still found time to argue... 

have you two linked or suttin

I think you kno better than this

4 hours ago, Lens said:

I've had the pleasure of saying hello to Smaddy in person, she's cute still

not the greatest of measuring sticks unfortunately

unless shes had the greatest of glo ups bushy cornrows and a malnourished figure spring to mind 

oh and some dusty passa passa rave,  acute angled wallabees

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

not the greatest of measuring sticks unfortunately

unless shes had the greatest of glo ups bushy cornrows and a malnourished figure spring to mind 

oh and some dusty passa passa rave,  acute angled wallabees

Why u so obsessed with me?

Really i told you what it is already when u were making ur gay little threats about making a topic

Glad you think all this, all it means is i will see you before you see me

Sad little tramp

5 hours ago, Lens said:

Correct, the topic feels more like a lecture I don't want to attend and I have no desire to contribute 

I think if I removed the 'we Wuz kangs' line and didn't dare to speak negatively about Pan Africanism maybe some people might not have got so triggered. Overall it was an informative post in the OP for anyone who reads without childish prejudice but people on here rather start crying and digging for old posts ?