Reggie Yates loses top of the pops job for mentioning who run tings

Da Luv Doc

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42231416

Reggie Yates will not host this year's Top of the Pops holiday specials after making "ill-considered remarks" in a podcast interview.

Yates apologised last month for using the phrase "fat Jewish guy" to refer to managers in the music industry.

12 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

I didnt even hear where he mentions this tbh. Its nothing to even moan about, he clearly doesn't say he hates anyone or promote hatred so it can' be anti Jews. He even speaks of his love for a jewish woman who inspired and helped him break through ffs!

i think it's all to do with him exposing how the other jews (directors) took over & removed Anna from her own company that she built from the ground up, they then erased and removed all existence off Anna

all this time Anna is still trying to do the same thing around the corner in some brok down church

/

Anna>>>>>>>___

gave so much ppl their start-up and unlike other jews she didn't rinse/exploit them

If this guy is fat... And Jewish the outrage is silly.

If I was someone's boss and was referred to as Skinny christian black guy upstairs we would be having words but its an accurate description lol 

Edit:- Just reread he was talking about a collective. Ok. My point kinda still stands but whatever.

1 hour ago, Incumbent said:

fucking hell!!!

you can't go against these jews in any shape or form

i don't think ppl know how powerful jews are

______>>>>>jews

jews>>>>>>______

They just wypippo, never forget.

Jew religion just a smokescreen to run, hide and cry behind.

2 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

tbh most these rappers are not "independent" as they make it out tho

jews at various global companies still own their clart and I'm not just talking record companies i.e adidas

check plants thread coz i can't be bothered to retype

not even jews theres even road guys with money funding some of these rappers careers that are supposed to be independent . 

• Like 1