What do you want

13 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

What do you lot normally give your neighbours for Christmas?

depends

1. if i know them & we cool then they get at least a card, maybe some chocs, something their family can enjoy, i'd even tell 'em come over for a drink/eat

2. if i don't them nothing, just hi & bye/merry xmas when i see them

1 minute ago, Incumbent said:

depends

1. if i know them & we cool then they get at least a card, maybe some chocs, something their family can enjoy, i'd even tell 'em come over for a drink/eat

2. if i don't them nothing, just hi & bye/merry xmas when i see them

Say if it is a sexy single mother?.

20 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Say if it is a sexy single mother?.

well now all things change now lol

*mack mode on*

firstly i don't know what ur budget is but i am sure u have spoken to her so u know what she may want? could do with?

i'd get her something that keeps her secure i.e a cheap security system https://ring.com/products

something that shows u care about her and her child in a NOT SO BAIT i want to bang u way

MOST IMPORTANT: get something for the child as well, THAT will cement and probably get u what u want

/

throw in a card too

does she like plays? maybe 3 tickets to a child friendly one like the lion king for u all

/

if u really want to make it happen, give her a weekend break to a spa/make over and in the christmas card just write "You are a great mother, here's something to help you recharge xoxo"

On 21/12/2017 at 3:19 PM, Incumbent said:

*mack mode on*

firstly i don't know what ur budget is but i am sure u have spoken to her so u know what she may want? could do with?

i'd get her something that keeps her secure i.e a cheap security system https://ring.com/products

something that shows u care about her and her child in a NOT SO BAIT i want to bang u way

MOST IMPORTANT: get something for the child as well, THAT will cement and probably get u what u want

/

throw in a card too

does she like plays? maybe 3 tickets to a child friendly one like the lion king for u all

/

if u really want to make it happen, give her a weekend break to a spa/make over and in the christmas card just write "You are a great mother, here's something to help you recharge xoxo"

Bro what? These are things I’ll get for my mum not fucking neighbour :lmao: 

wtf

• Like 3

On 21/12/2017 at 3:19 PM, Incumbent said:

*mack mode on*

/

throw in a card too

/

Pmsl

youre a neek 

think you’re Mack mode is malfunctioning 

On 12/21/2017 at 3:19 PM, Incumbent said:

*mack mode on*

/

throw in a card too

/

giphy.gif