People who duck calls

Yes 

Yes

I dunno mate either way girls from accra to Johannesburg stay feeling me 

"omg ur  hair is so nice where u from "

U still hiding  from phone calls, beating trannys, and getting bumped for deets? 

Take a seat bro don't come for big man unless I send for you. 

1 hour ago, MGEEZ said:

Yes 

Yes

I dunno mate either way girls from accra to Johannesburg stay feeling me 

"omg ur  hair is so nice where u from "

U still hiding  from phone calls, beating trannys, and getting bumped for deets? 

Take a seat bro don't come for big man unless I send for you. 

poor response i was expecting to be entertained for a short time at least

30+ and coming out with shit like women commenting on your bushy barnet and shiny fivehead ffs 

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

do not disturb mode>>>>

This really irks me

One person i kno does it an first of all like people said what about emergencies maaaan?

Secondly are you thaaaaat busy?

/

The other day i ignored two calls from a perso then i got a msg an i jus said direct i dont wanna speak to u ( better words but still direct)

Lol if you call once and I don’t pick up just message don’t get why ppl make life so complicated

very jarring seeing your boy you link on a regs call you multiple times just to link up like wtf

if I didn’t pick up the first few times and you know it’s not urgent just allow it ffs

/

Currently have one ting that bells me quite frequently on her lunch break, quite hard to always dodge as she knows my day to day but need to find a way to tell her to pack it in completely 

28 minutes ago, yhfam said:

Lol if you call once and I don’t pick up just message don’t get why ppl make life so complicated

very jarring seeing your boy you link on a regs call you multiple times just to link up like wtf

if I didn’t pick up the first few times and you know it’s not urgent just allow it ffs

/

Currently have one ting that bells me quite frequently on her lunch break, quite hard to always dodge as she knows my day to day but need to find a way to tell her to pack it in completely 

Chaps she isn’t your wife 

She is your link (So you can be as ruthless and heartless as you want).

On 14/12/2017 at 9:56 PM, Haze-e said:

My communication skills are TERRIBLE. Dont answer my phone, take years to reply to messages.

Sorry. Im working on it.

And I dont even mean to do it. More time I'll see a message and think "OK I'll get back to that, let me just finish this" then I swipe away the notification and forget about it.

Hate talking on the phone though, so unless it's a quick ting or emergency I'll call you back in my own time

I answer the phone to the right people at the right time in the right place. 

I hate small talk so fringe people’s messages usually get delayed until I have down-time. Then usually get forgotten about during the down-time. Then after that 24-48 hr window it’s pretty much ruder to respond so late as if it’s nothing, and a fringe person isn’t worth an excuse. Plus, by now they’re way down in the chat list and at last - Bon Appetite - air is served.

• Like 5