Solar System with 8 planets found

48 minutes ago, Mizchif said:

What we really need to know is if the Third planet from that Sun is a globe or a Flat circular disc

We are the only disc based entity bro. 

We can observe that other planets are round but when I look at the floor it's flat. These are undeniable facts. 

2 hours ago, Mizchif said:

What we really need to know is if the Third planet from that Sun is a globe or a Flat circular disc

in the flat earth thread u were convinced flat earth is bullshit yet u asking such questions now?

i thought scientists had all the answers to confirm the earth is globe?

you were going HAM!!! against FE :lol:

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Incumbent said:

in the flat earth thread u were convinced flat earth is bullshit yet u asking such questions now?

i thought scientists had all the answers to confirm the earth is globe?

you were going HAM!!! against FE :lol:

And right here ladies and gentlemen 

we have a grade A fucking idiot

flat geeza

• Like 10
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, VENOM said:

why neg him. whats the evidence there's anything out there?

the same people who want evidence of God..believe that there "maybe" something else out there..based on what exactly?

a religious person is a fantasist based on believing what they haven't seen, but it ok to believe in star tales of Keplar 90 fucking e. 

wackos

Exactly!!!

2 hours ago, Vtec said:

Anything coming from the space/gov/media agencies should be treated with suspicion.

Nasa is a creation of the Roman Vatican Church/CIA, US Gov and recruited Nazi soilders (Operation Paperclip 1945)

Operation Backfire 1945 - during and after the Second World War, which was performed mainly by British staff. It was part of the Allies' scramble to acquire German technology. With the consent of U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower

Operation Overcast 1945 - to assist in shortening the Japanese war and to aid postwar military research - Few months later Nukes dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

CIA created 1947

Operation Mockingbird 1949 - a secret campaign by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to influence media. Begun in the 1950s, it was initially organized by Cord Meyer and Allen W. Dulles, and was later led by Frank Wisner after Dulles became the head of the CIA. attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes. It funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organizations.

NASA officially founded 1958 by U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower. (once the german tech had been refined)

If you think these ever stopped... (just renamed/coded into newer programs)

learn something new every day coz i didn't even know how nasa came to be

mad!!!

13 hours ago, VENOM said:

a religious person is a fantasist based on believing what they haven't seen, but it ok to believe in star tales of Keplar 90 fucking e.

Putting faith in people who have worked most of their lives in this discipline is not really the same thing as believing primitive stories written by primeordial goat herders.

51 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Putting faith in people who have worked most of their lives in this discipline is not really the same thing as believing primitive stories written by primeordial goat herders.

You would think this is obvious yh? I was trying to make this point to some religious guys I know but they were stuck on the idea there's no way of knowing people living today are more knowledgeable than the 'goat herders' from thousands of years ago. When it comes to religion they put blinders on. This is a big problem in the black community generally. When it comes to Christianity people just choose to forget logic. Applies both to strongly religious affs and Caribeans

2 hours ago, ag. said:

You would think this is obvious yh? I was trying to make this point to some religious guys I know but they were stuck on the idea there's no way of knowing people living today are more knowledgeable than the 'goat herders' from thousands of years ago. When it comes to religion they put blinders on. This is a big problem in the black community generally. When it comes to Christianity people just choose to forget logic. Applies both to strongly religious affs and Caribeans

you reckon you ever maybe subconsciously put blinkers on

5 hours ago, ag. said:

Blinkers lol (irony alert)

Christianity doesn't apply soley to Aff and West Indians... try the fucking world, wherever Europe has imposed itself out of insecurity and crusade campaigns from Rome. Europe is about to engage in Christian rituals. Christmas & Santa, your lil nephews & nieces, like callum and holly are doing xmas nativity plays at school.... reinacting scenes from a fabled/parablised story of a jewish baby. A story stolen from Egypt/Africa, then moved to the blazing heat of the middle east in Palestine. Where tyrannical Jewish gov are bombing routinely and imposing immigration laws upon. And given many weapons and money from UK and USA etc

Your Queen and Pm's and US President will be in Christian churches too come Sunday doing the Saturnalia... rituals. And your concerned about what Black people are doing lol.

Do white people even know what they are worshipping/ following?

25 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Blinkers lol (irony alert)

Christianity doesn't apply soley to Aff and West Indians... try the fucking world, wherever Europe has imposed itself out of insecurity and crusade campaigns from Rome. Europe is about to engage in Christian rituals. Christmas & Santa, your lil nephews & nieces, like callum and holly are doing xmas nativity plays at school.... reinacting scenes from a fabled/parablised story of a jewish baby. A story stolen from Egypt/Africa, then moved to the blazing heat of the middle east in Palestine. Where tyrannical Jewish gov are bombing routinely and imposing immigration laws upon. And given many weapons and money from UK and USA etc

Your Queen and Pm's and US President will be in Christian churches too come Sunday doing the Saturnalia... rituals. And your concerned about what Black people are doing lol.

Do white people even know what they are worshipping/ following?

I was referring to African and Caribbean people I know. Try and read to understand instead of just to respond with irrelevant gibberish ? Anyway it's a well known fact in this day and age Black people tend to be  a lot more religious than British people and Europeans generally.