WRETCH 32, SCORCHER & THE BABYMUM; SADIE AMA

slickesrickes

So i was listening to a DMD podcast the other day (North Man; Skribz, Smokes) and they mentioned Wretch 32 is now dating Scorchers babymum Sadie Ama.

This was meant to of happened whilst Scorcher was in jail, the other day (sure his back out now) 

Can anyone shed some light??

How snakey/weird is that, if its true

"Here's the keys to my Mercedes, beat in my Mercedes"

Ah suh it guh

GABOS

Nah seriously though, I did think it was fishy when Wretch wasn't on this Movement link up at the start of the year, considering he would have been perfect for it..

Plus him and Scorch were like Krept and Konan at one point, then all of a sudden they were never around each other. Makes sense now.

9 hours ago, slickesrickes said:

So i was listening to a DMD podcast the other day (North Man; Skribz, Smokes) and they mentioned Wretch 32 is now dating Scorchers babymum Sadie Ama.

This was meant to of happened whilst Scorcher was in jail, the other day (sure his back out now) 

Can anyone shed some light??

How snakey/weird is that, if its true

"Here's the keys to my Mercedes, beat in my Mercedes"

That podcast is awful, Yet again a bunch of bruhs gathered together with nothing productive to talk about.

Regular..

2 hours ago, Afroman said:

That podcast is awful, Yet again a bunch of bruhs gathered together with nothing productive to talk about.

Regular..

It's a good podcast imo. If only for having young black guys that don't sound like the usual posh 'token' black nerds talking about issues like politics. Only problem with all these new London podcasts is when they talk about politics they all sound ignorant af 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Afroman said:

Regular..

I think it's one of the better pod casts for actual substance tbh.

they had a show where they got a cancer researcher on. I learned a lot about cancer.

There was also one about islam that i thought was very good too.

52 minutes ago, Grafter said:

It?

Fuck off 

Two people to blame bottom line. You woman hatin fag end

/

Borin topic anyway

:rofl:

fucking hell, you so sensitive

relax, i don't even want to fight today

/

real talk tho in this case she's more to blame imo coz she's in charge, she has & holds the power

friend or not, married or not, guys will move to chicks regardless of their relationship status, it is up to the female to say no and keep it moving

man ain't saying wretch ain't fuckry for still moving to her (if he did) or are u saying coz of that he's to blame too (50/50)

1 hour ago, Platinum50 said:

karma as in wretch doing to scorcher what scorcher done to wretch

Nope

ttkk