REAL PEOPLE NETWORK N NOT FAGGOTS

local

Hi

We may or may not pay attention to the fact we may or may not have a unique community on our hands here

i am quite certain that I’m quite certainly quite a unique character myself that you should probably all be pretty grateful for knowing

So how dub has the GAUL to ignore my private messages I really don’t know

He’s either a bit of a massive p*ssy or maybe all his contacts in Germany are actually his gay lovers

You can do what you want with your c*ck mate I ain’t bothered aslong as you keep your little bratwurst away from me

Anyway

Lets take advantage of this network of obviously not socially awkward avatars we possibly have here

I am a legitimate businessman called Sebastian n I need to find a contact in Germany who’d like to make alright money for almost zero work

They need a permanent address or ideally a P.O. box that I can pay for

They need to speak English n German

There’s a bigger role there for them if they want it but this would take like an hour a week to do

I need some initial translation work done for a website n then they post about 10-40 items to me at once that they’ll have posted directly to them by my customers and that’s it 

If they do eBay work or want to then boom even better I’ve got something for em

Also gonna be lookin for the same thing in Italy, spain, maybe Austria but think that’ll go hand in hand with German, n anywhere in Scandinavia, possibly Canada

That’s later tho 

Please contact me if you can help in any way, finders fee no problem 

I’m thinking porchy, ice, Carlos maybe, toney, anyone who is actually a person n that 

Safe

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, VENOM said:

not really. not like youve done with trans. 

but fuck your family for asking tho

wait

you aint still pretending not be gay? you had an acceptance phase im sure

after the white man turned you gay phase

mate be gay

its not like you're likeable anyway

go wild

:/ I have no idea who you are so I'm not really gonna send you contacts of mine

you contact me like you're trying to get me hooked into some dodgy business "...wouldn’t mind earning  good bit of extra p for literally fuck all work and some initial translation work....We can use line or vibr or kik or any other more anonymous apps for chatting if you would prefer" + who needs to say its "all legal" if its innocent work?