What was your school scandal

dayomesaydayo

As the title says.

Whats yours? Mine are pretty tame.

1) year 11 one pakistani girl got caught giving head in the toilets to one albanian guy. Got sent back to pakistan couple days later.

2) couple of the mandem took it a bit too far with the feels ups on one white girl. Resulted in lengthly suspensions for everyone involved.

3) male and female pe teachers had an affair then ran off together.

4) one donut decided he wanted to slide down the bannister and land on his head.

• Like 3

First school - kid used his dad's gun and took his own life

Different school - we had a pompous, closet racist headteacher, he must've rubbed up a pupil the wrong way and they set fire to his house burning his prized memoirs in the process

Funny you mention it.

http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/72366.School_Worker_Charged_With_19_Counts_Of_Sexual_Assault_On_Three_Girls/

2nd article

Was my RM teacher, happened just as I was leaving.

The boy jumped off a balcony on holiday with his parents, teacher went to jail where he was murdered inside.

1) female science teacher had an affair with a student. Was front page on the Daily Star lulz

2) another science teacher commited suicide

3) RE teacher was drunk in our class. One kid reported him and he was gone shortly after. 2 years later it was reported he had died. Rumours of suicide. 

3) Not really a scandal but one teacher had a thing for another. She wasn't interested. When she apparently go a boyfriend he would slyly bad mouth her to us whenever she was mentioned. 

I'm sure there was more but can't remember right now. 

Pos, had me reminiscing on school time scandals.

1) Girl gets caught in the block opposite school offering nosh for 20P a pop, head of year discovers her and she brings back up everything she took down. Guys from both schools were reprimanded.

2) An incident in Barking somehow ended up in PP (P*ki Panthers) laying siege on our school for close to two weeks, one yout got dipped in the head on the 87.

3) This one has its own Link because of how weird it was http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4907752.stm / http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-436905/Headteacher-honours-row-driven-brink-suicide-Blair.html

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

2) couple of the mandem took it a bit too far with the feels ups on one white girl. Resulted in lengthly suspensions for everyone involved.

This exact thing happened in mine too. En route maths.

girl stabbed another girl in the neck with a bread knife at a house party

guy got dumped then jumped off a 3 storey car park 

4 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Happened in my sisters year.

But all the man dem got expelled and put on sex offenders register.

Could have so easily happened to more guys though.

4 hours ago, revs said:

1) female science teacher had an affair with a student. Was front page on the Daily Star lulz

2) another science teacher commited suicide

3) RE teacher was drunk in our class. One kid reported him and he was gone shortly after. 2 years later it was reported he had died. Rumours of suicide. 

3) Not really a scandal but one teacher had a thing for another. She wasn't interested. When she apparently go a boyfriend he would slyly bad mouth her to us whenever she was mentioned. 

I'm sure there was more but can't remember right now. 

Rushcroft?

1) Guy shot his girlfriend with a shotgun then shot himself. Both died. 

This was 02/03 but can't find anything online.

2) Quite a few girls had older Asian boyfriends with cars etc. It all clicked when all of the grooming stories came out a few years ago. 

• Like 1

Tamil Tigers and Paki Panthers came to the school on a few occasions after a couple kids were being bullied, think African Devils once as well

one guy got the living shit beaten out of him by some guys who lived on the block near the school, no idea why but Sports day got cancelled because of it

we had "beef" with the 2 nearby schools, one time we went up to a junction where alot of them get the bus, like 100 of us just on the roads tryna yank them off the busses and throwing things in busses, our headteacher pulled up and it was like roaches when the lights are turned on, everyone turned to Usain Bolt, jumping over fences and shit.

when we were in year 7 one girl had sex with a guy in year 11, and apparently gave some guys head in a field but that was unconfirmed

I was involved in a missing person's case in year 8, but she was found about 3 days later, not from our school though but she knew people in my year

one guy who wasnt from our school got rushed outside our school by the nearby block guys again, few months later he somehow turned into Debo, then i think started trapping, got sent back to Nigeria and his heart just stopped one night and he died in his sleep. his sister went to our school. this was within the span of about 2 years

oh snap the older guys with cars waiting outside the school gates. forgot about that, even in year 7 i think there were about 3 girls who went out with them guys.

used to be slyly jealous thnking i cant compete with that, then as i got older i realised how fucked that actually is. fair enough if theyre 17/18 and are waiting for year 11s or sixth formers, but it really wasnt, from year 7 to 10 the amount of girls getting into them cars just increased

• Like 1

My school was quite boring tbh..

Had some Turkish gang roll up on peds brandishing knives, 1 of them was short but had this hench machete, ran up to some Asian guy arguing, the Asian bredda legged it off..

In year 8 this one prestige girl who everyone was chasing after ended up sending nudes to this guy, ended up going round whole school, some teacher brought her into her office to talk about it, next rumours was that he had sex with her :rofl::rofl:

Racist gang Red Alert smashed up our gym despite the student faculty being less than 20% black, clarted over teachers and everything 

Was nothing compared to Black Friday at St Colombus, kids getting dashed in bins and set on fire by fully grown men

Wish I went there tbh

Went Orpington College for about two weeks and saw more weapons than in the entire five years at my previous school, felt like being back at John Roan again

/

How do you man feel about making your youts go to schools off ends

1. Got a belt buckle to the head in this http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/562835.mass_gang_brawl_outside_town_hall_knives_and_baseball_bats_seen/

2. One Afghan in the year below went to join Taliban and got blown up 

3. My Paki friend got pushed into a thornbush by an older student and he called his cousin who came and got the guy on his knees holding a machete to his neck (didnt go any futher than that)