spac nation

Funkyskanker

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

ag speaking sense but no need to insult people in the process

tiniest bit of sense obscured by some inflated sense of intellectualism and what I can only refer to as adolescent faggotry 

worst debater/"thinker" this site has ever seen

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

I can think of worse.

I can't think of one nigga on here outside of fucking gambino who ever felt the need to attach some everyone is hating on me disclaimer to their posts. It's telling. Just type that hot shit unfettered imo.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Nothing wrong with taking pride in appearance, but the love of brands ting is dumb.

It's what society deems as nice appearance.

If by chance Gucci becomes seen as shit in a year or two, best believe nobody is wearing it.

19 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

I can't think of one nigga on here outside of fucking gambino who ever felt the need to attach some everyone is hating on me disclaimer to their posts. It's telling. Just type that hot shit unfettered imo.

35 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

tiniest bit of sense obscured by some inflated sense of intellectualism and what I can only refer to as adolescent faggotry 

worst debater/"thinker" this site has ever seen

Toney I try to be kind and not call people out for their thickness and blatant lack of education, but the likes of Kuffir draw me out. 'worst thinker' you know lol dont make me laugh

Kuffir gg, I am evidently not the 'worst debater/thinker' a site full of fuckwits like VIP has seen when I am among the esteemed company of intellects such as yhfam and yourself. Many times when I post controversial things, idiots like you come in the thread crying but you never logically DECONSTRUCT what I say.

Until U can intellectually refute my polemical ideas, just stick to pressing the neg button with your tail between your legs like the fucking halfwit you are. 

• Downvote 2

35 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

It's in our blood as black people to take pride in our appearance you see it in a multitude of black cultures. 

That is true. But there is a difference between that and the brain dead aspirational Afroman types.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

:lol: Zi Complex 

if you weren't so caught up in image game, why Airmax then? why not Dunlop? Probably paid an arm and a leg for those airmax's and all. Dozy Penguin.

It's only naij people that love to floss now? 

Rap bravado is all Naij inspired yeah?

No other parts of the black community wear big name brands?

You need to drop your head set, step out of your BT call centre, exit Sheffield and mix and mingle bro. This deluded view you hold on various communities is a joke

I like nice things like anyone else. Those Air Maxes where copped as 'beaters', foreign concept to you maybe but not to many people I know. This is why subcultures and apps like wavey garms and depop popped off the past few years. But thats irrelevant really.

Many different Aff people like to floss but when u clock how and why they floss, u see it for what its worth. U simee darg? Kl

• Downvote 2

45 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

It's in our blood as black people to take pride in our appearance you see it in a multitude of black cultures. 

Also the Italians tho, and the Spanish. You kno the real cultural odd ones out in this world are the English

/

Dunlop ain cheap no mo is it?

8 minutes ago, ag. said:

Toney I try to be kind and not call people out for their thickness and blatant lack of education, but the likes of Kuffir draw me out. 'worst thinker' you know lol dont make me laugh

Kuffir gg, I am evidently not the 'worst debater/thinker' a site full of fuckwits like VIP has seen when I am among the esteemed company of intellects such as yhfam and yourself. Many times when I post controversial things, idiots like you come in the thread crying but you never logically DECONSTRUCT what I say.

Until U can intellectually refute my polemical ideas, just stick to pressing the neg button with your tail between your legs like the fucking halfwit you are. 

Be honest

I dont think you try not to be abrasive

2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Be honest

I dont think you try not to be abrasive

Its all bants tbf. Some people on here just love to whine and cry about all my posts. I could write 1 plus 1 is 2 and kuffir will neg me and quote me with some emotional diatribe about why I am a fake intellectual and 1 plus 1 is actually 17 in his opinion. Smh...

12 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Spanish :lmao:

Maybe not so much name brand but they have their own style and they like to look what they call "good".  I noticed that the women dont go all "cant be arsed with my clothes" when they have kids, tun up tun up pushin buggies. 

44 minutes ago, Seydou said:

It's what society deems as nice appearance.

If by chance Gucci becomes seen as shit in a year or two, best believe nobody is wearing it.

That ain't nice appearance, thats the cult of branding.

Nobody believes those Balenciaga Megatron Dad shoes look good.

And nobody would fuck with them if they were hi-tek.

10 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

its just a black thing 

it comes from deep bedded insecurity imo 

when you are globally seen as the lowest rung of society 

material goods are an easy option to present yourself on a higher social level to others 

Its not just a black thing tho

As I've said. 

Self deprecation is a disease, we don't have to always fight to be the 'worst'. Recognise cultures outside of your own, its not a bad thing. Helps to get a more holistic understanding. 

I'm speakin based on my experience being around spanish and italian peoples

21 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

its just a black thing 

material goods are an easy option to present yourself on a higher social level to others 

Its also a poor/working class thing.

The eye opener for me was seeing people born into real generational wealth who didnt care about flashy brand clothes, then theres me spending my little part time job money/ema to look fresh every day for 6th form. After that i gradually stopped caring as much about always needing to stunt with or about brand clothes. doesnt mean u dont look after urself or ur appearance.

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

its just a black thing 

Lol you're from East and work in the city... You've seen how flashy them white Essex dons can get. Not just blacks atooorrrr... Only thing is blacks as a collective are broke so look the dumbest doing it.