spac nation

Funkyskanker

the essex dons that do it  got some sort of P tbh 

they do stunt hard like blacks but they (in gernal) wont have all these luxury items stowed away in their dusty council flat cupboards 

dad is a builder and owns his house in raleigh as well as bungalow in billericay , mum  is an administrattor 'down in  london' and keeps the home afloat

look at the spac  documentary my man stepped out of his council yard in oVal did you see his tattered iron board , yet he drove to church in a cla 

priorities all over the place 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

look at the spac  documentary my man stepped out of his council yard in oVal did you see his tattered iron board , yet he drove to church in a cla 

Fair play, I ain't watched it yet.

4 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Nothing wrong with taking pride in appearance, but the love of brands ting is dumb.

This is the trap.

I love hearing Michael Blackson story of when he moved to the states from Ghana the mentality was the same to 'get fresh and to look fly' but when he got to the states in his brand new unbranded clothes they took the piss out of him in the west unfortunately it has been monetized so you needed the brand to be 'accepted'.  

It will be a hard to an impossible task eradicating that mentality because I know I would not be able to do it personally. 

Respect to AG good to see that you was able to beat that mentality that shows you are a focused man, but again you was exposed to a world/reality/mentality  many black/poor people would never get the chance to experience.  

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

the essex dons that do it  got some sort of P tbh 

they do stunt hard like blacks but they (in gernal) wont have all these luxury items stowed away in their dusty council flat cupboards 

dad is a builder and owns his house in raleigh as well as bungalow in billericay , mum  is an administrattor 'down in  london' and keeps the home afloat

That spac set-up (Yard vs Cla) is a mellenial thing though. There are many out there that ain' got their priorities set from different races and background and just can't be bothered because stunting is more achievable than those priorities (owning homes, pension plan, building a solid family etc). Sad fact. Matter of fact this is a class thing morevthan anything. Keeping up with the Joneses and all that.

There are also many that have their priorities set and are stunting at the same time. Sometimes it' a case of changing circles.  

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, kerser said:

Disrespecful/distasteful

Imagine the outrage if a rapper did that with a quran tho

Asians respect themselves too much... im not even religious i would just be embarassed to be in that vid for my mum n aunts seeing me waving a bible shouting 'TRAPMASH' lol

20 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Oh

How does that fit into your only west affs/Caribbeans are terrible theory?

if you know Congolese people, especially the ones from the bait places like Kinshasa, they are culturally extremely similar, in specific negative ways, to CERTAIN west Affs, and even Jamos. I could break this down but if u know then u know