spac nation

Funkyskanker

EXCLUSIVE: Stockbrokers strike back! Bling-loving pastor cousin of Star Wars actor John Boyega in intergalactic row with posh neighbours over all-night parties at his £2.5m Surrey mansion

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6581571/Pastor-cousin-Star-Wars-actor-John-Boyega-row-neighbours-parties-2-5m-Surrey-home.html#article-6581571

Salty headline

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

they got a show on mtv ?

swear i saw something in passing

• 4 weeks later...

This tkay is a certified juju guy

the trap mash was actually the juju bop

following his first visit to spac he actually confessed to going to a juju priest and was given an assignment to destroy the church (this was over a year ago)

he clearly is carrying out his assignment and due to these people taking him in - they exposed themselves to this guy and he is now taking them down from within 

Please watch the whole video below

btw I have no affiliation to this church - I don’t attend these Pentecostal churches  I grew up with the standard Catholic Church and that’s where I go to 

however I do know someone who is quite involved in spac and I asked her questions following these recent revelations and she pointed me to the above videos 

• 5 months later...