spac nation

Funkyskanker

Im in two minds. On the one hand i feel like religion is brainwashing and its been used as a tool to enslave black people and keep us poor. But on the other hand i think atleast its better than worshiping some white person or arabs religion. Christianity/islam. Why any sane black person worship their slave masters religion. I will never know.ive always thought the only way for black people to rise up against the system so to speak is if we have a religion or movement that is strictly for us. Like di jews. I will definitely be finding out more information about this spac nation. If its only for black  peoppe no mixed,no breddas/bredettes with non black partners/wives it could be quite a movement.

• Downvote 4

Spac nation is still Christianity

And although rasta ain a religion it was bourne specifically to be black oriented faith. And when it spread throughout the world there was nothing sinister about it, there was nothing cultish or brainwashy, no evangelism, no isolation, no telling u ur goin to heaven and NOBODY ELSE and was always opposed to the "shitstem"

Stacks u been sleeping

Never met a white 7th day Adventist either

37 minutes ago, Seydou said:

:/ 

So, it's alright as long it's black people doing the brainwashing?

I just read with the palm face too.

Shared thoughts that it's possible brainwashing. But still intrigued cos it's appealing to blacks only... Ffs. 

Certain black peeps stay getting conned via jesus and allah cults. Deserve to have their money taken off them. Despite a wealth of information to counter it. (forever sheep) 

Tobi Adegboyega... (wid that abysmal hairline Is laughing to the bank, as his org don't have to pay taxes as its a classified church. Churches don't pay tax. (government overstand brainwashing so encourage religious centres, to keep peeps sleep)

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

:/ 

So, it's alright as long it's black people doing the brainwashing?

Because thats exactly i said.

Im not a religious person but as i said we need something for ourselves.

A movement that caters to strictly blacks in mass.

im not 100 percent against brainwashing as long as it has a positive outcome at the end. Humans need guidance because they are both fickle and chupid.

Brainwashing done right to me is no different from a parent saying to their child they better be good at school or father christmas wont bring them presents. Or a parent telling their child if they eat sweets all their teeth will fall out. Or if they dont get x amount of gcses they wont be able to get a job when they are older.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6