Jump to content
Funkyskanker

spac nation

Recommended Posts

Saw this in my recommended yesterday, thought it was a Stormzy documentary lool.

 

10secs in though wtf is that guy doing on the floor? Holy Spirit knocked man out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

:/

what does it say

South man are just flashy by nature. They like blooting way too much. Was like that back in the day and still like that now.

 

Even with this church ting. Look at the contrast in behaviour. All an image ting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CurryMan said:

South man are just flashy by nature. They like blooting way too much. Was like that back in the day and still like that now.

 

Even with this church ting. Look at the contrast in behaviour. All an image ting.

It's just African church culture, its the same in east.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Platinum50 said:

It's just African church culture, its the same in east.

Alie.

He should visit Liberty church in wharf and see if there is any difference 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This balaclava ting in church is fucking embarrassing 

/

the nigeria culture fused into church is why so many people including myself don’t bother going any more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Religion and music once again. Documentary starts out well with the humble don then the fucking retards come in. Do some people have absolutely no self awareness?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, yhfam said:

This balaclava ting in church is fucking embarrassing 

/

the nigeria culture fused into church is why so many people including myself don’t bother going any more

the need to stunt on or be superior to your neighbours is deeply embedded in Naij/West Aff culture.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Platinum50 said:

It's just African church culture, its the same in east.

west

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ag. said:

the need to stunt on or be superior to your neighbours is deeply embedded in Naij/West Aff culture.

What do you know you shit c*nt?

Always generalizing. With 0 facts. Wonder how many Naij you have come across in sheff.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go. Feelings caught, insults thrown. Instead of rationally refuting my statement. Predictable..

I know quite a lot about Nigerians. From growing up around diff Naij ppl, coupla my immediate aunties married Nigerians before I was born and theyve been in my fam since et cetera. Why dont you tell me why Im wrong if I've triggered you.

There's also the historical elements but that requires an essay haha. If you know your own history you wouldn't really be offended by what I said tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

40 minutes ago, ag. said:

Here we go. Feelings caught, insults thrown. Instead of rationally refuting my statement. Predictable..

I know quite a lot about Nigerians. From growing up around diff Naij ppl, coupla my immediate aunties married Nigerians before I was born and theyve been in my fam since et cetera. Why dont you tell me why Im wrong if I've triggered you.

There's also the historical elements but that requires an essay haha. If you know your own history you wouldn't really be offended by what I said tbh.

Kno say u wudda put a stap to that had you been born

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yhfam said:

This balaclava ting in church is fucking embarrassing 

/

the nigeria culture fused into church is why so many people including myself don’t bother going any more

I never thought about it like that but thats exactly what it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2018 at 7:43 PM, Grafter said:

 

Kno say u wudda put a stap to that had you been born

Looooool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 7:01 PM, ag. said:

Here we go. Feelings caught, insults thrown. Instead of rationally refuting my statement. Predictable..

I know quite a lot about Nigerians. From growing up around diff Naij ppl, coupla my immediate aunties married Nigerians before I was born and theyve been in my fam since et cetera. Why dont you tell me why Im wrong if I've triggered you.

There's also the historical elements but that requires an essay haha. If you know your own history you wouldn't really be offended by what I said tbh.

Apologies, you are actually right. ... 

 

 

I mean if my cousin was sporting dusty used airmax's from Ebay I would look at him a type of way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro you are thick as fuck. Its so mad. 

Let me clarify for your boneheaded self, 1 time;

I only jumped on the used shoes wave when I went 6th form and started chilling with posh kids who were literally born with a silver spoon in their mouth but they were wearing charity shop clothes. My boy from schools parents are on the Rich List of England and the kid used to wear 2 year old Levis. Meanwhile when I was a secondary school surrounded by council estate kids is when I was worried about designer brands and the rest of it. 6th form made me much less materialistic 

You are too boneheaded to intelligently come at me so you refer to used shoes as if that's even really a big deal in the grand scheme of things? So fucking what I bought used shoes when I was at University? I had a big student loan in my bank at the time, I could have done what idiots do and buy some balenciagas and show off what my student loan bought me on instagram and socials? 

I wish when people on here disagreed with me they could come with intelligent refutations not this same repetitive nonsense. That is expecting too much from the fuckwits on here. 

 

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Afro U clearly are acknowledging the truth in my comment. Hence your inability to challenge my initial assertion about west Aff culture? So instead you choose to refer to used shoes coz you are a natural born mong lol #thick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ag. said:

Bro you are thick as fuck. Its so mad. 

Let me clarify for your boneheaded self, 1 time;

I only jumped on the used shoes wave when I went 6th form and started chilling with posh kids who were literally born with a silver spoon in their mouth but they were wearing charity shop clothes. My boy from schools parents are on the Rich List of England and the kid used to wear 2 year old Levis. Meanwhile when I was a secondary school surrounded by council estate kids is when I was worried about designer brands and the rest of it. 6th form made me much less materialistic 

You are too boneheaded to intelligently come at me so you refer to used shoes as if that's even really a big deal in the grand scheme of things? So fucking what I bought used shoes when I was at University? I had a big student loan in my bank at the time, I could have done what idiots do and buy some balenciagas and show off what my student loan bought me on instagram and socials? 

I wish when people on here disagreed with me they could come with intelligent refutations not this same repetitive nonsense. That is expecting too much from the fuckwits on here. 

 

Buying used ashy crep was a wave?

 

giphy.webp

 

 

Lies....about hanging it posh kids 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depop, wavey garms, sneakerheaduk etc, but thats irrelevant anyway... The point is ur a thick mong. And why would I need to lie about the posh kids thing u cringeworthy c*nt as if its even an achievement? Wtf

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ironic thing is, I originally made the point that spac nation badly reflects on certain aspects of west Aff culture; excessive need to peacock, the need to appear wealthier than one is, or at least to project an image of higher social status than the one you really have. You ignored my statement and referred to a past incident were i wore used shoes; this is a moronic shame tactic that reflects your mentality, and if anything, you are living up to the stereotype of your Naija people's dem. To wear used shoes is a crime in the eyes of the aspirational Nigerian. He has been indoctrinated, from birth, with subliminal messages that venerate materialism, consumption, brands, wealth signifiers lol. ya thick donkey fuck

There is no reason for a university student to be flaunting balenciagas and the rest of it. If anything, all these little kids copping all these flashy garms with student loans should take heed from someone like myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emotionally compromised rants... 

If he got out of his feelings and personal attacks Eg directed at Afroman as if he's the ambassador for the lumped assumptions and archetype stereotype of a naija man. 

Maybe he'd be taken more seriously on certain points. Some of which I can agree on. But rather then play the blame of end user masses, why not identify and tackle the systematic factors that create these concerns of his. 

Target the root causes (the wolf or shepherd) rather than the flock of sheep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ag. said:

The ironic thing is, I originally made the point that spac nation badly reflects on certain aspects of west Aff culture; excessive need to peacock, the need to appear wealthier than one is, or at least to project an image of higher social status than the one you really have. You ignored my statement and referred to a past incident were i wore used shoes; this is a moronic shame tactic that reflects your mentality, and if anything, you are living up to the stereotype of your Naija people's dem. To wear used shoes is a crime in the eyes of the aspirational Nigerian. He has been indoctrinated, from birth, with subliminal messages that venerate materialism, consumption, brands, wealth signifiers lol. ya thick donkey fuck

There is no reason for a university student to be flaunting balenciagas and the rest of it. If anything, all these little kids copping all these flashy garms with student loans should take heed from someone like myself. 

:lol: Zi Complex 

if you weren't so caught up in image game, why Airmax then? why not Dunlop? Probably paid an arm and a leg for those airmax's and all. Dozy Penguin.

It's only naij people that love to floss now? 

Rap bravado is all Naij inspired yeah?

No other parts of the black community wear big name brands?

You need to drop your head set, step out of your BT call centre, exit Sheffield and mix and mingle bro. This deluded view you hold on various communities is a joke

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×