Funkyskanker

spac nation

EXCLUSIVE: Stockbrokers strike back! Bling-loving pastor cousin of Star Wars actor John Boyega in intergalactic row with posh neighbours over all-night parties at his £2.5m Surrey mansion

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6581571/Pastor-cousin-Star-Wars-actor-John-Boyega-row-neighbours-parties-2-5m-Surrey-home.html#article-6581571

Salty headline

google says: Reggie Yates has a show on MTV that had them as interviewees for the first ep or something like that

Pmsl that video 

Victims tryna downplay their L "yeah obviously man got the ps back innit 😠

This tkay is a certified juju guy

the trap mash was actually the juju bop

following his first visit to spac he actually confessed to going to a juju priest and was given an assignment to destroy the church (this was over a year ago)

he clearly is carrying out his assignment and due to these people taking him in - they exposed themselves to this guy and he is now taking them down from within 

Please watch the whole video below

btw I have no affiliation to this church - I don’t attend these Pentecostal churches  I grew up with the standard Catholic Church and that’s where I go to 

however I do know someone who is quite involved in spac and I asked her questions following these recent revelations and she pointed me to the above videos 

19 hours ago, dub said:

45 minutes lol, is there a summary?

I'm 10 minutes in. In Summary, he reckons he's on the Juj, when in fact it sounds like he's on the Buj.

• Upvote 1