Sign in to follow this  
Badman

Will machines eventually turn on us?

🤔

I'm taking in you mans points

But I believe humans will extinct each other before robots turn on us

All I know, is it better not become like Metalhead because that shit was fucked.

4 minutes ago, Em Dott said:

All I know, is it better not become like Metalhead because that shit was fucked.

That what I was saying earlier in the topic, them robot dogs were fucked.

Possible that we incorporate computers with our bodies. We're almost completely able to use mechanical limbs and organs, but I think it'l all be in steps. Not sure if we will ever be completely over run by computers.

On 1/4/2018 at 8:34 PM, Mizchif said:

You fucking Pikey, its like you live inside my brain sometimes you weirdo. A man can't even get his kudos for his original thoughts.

knew this would be your comment too when i aw you quoted

rebore poster

Humans will eventually start to augment their brains to keep up with AI when that shit happens can you call those people actual humans? 

https://www.wired.com/story/watch-boston-dynamics-spotmini-robot-open-a-door/

It took my man around 30 seconds to open that door and let himself and his donny in

Ladies and gentlemen.....These timings will only get shorter and shorter and its only a matter of time when a hundred cute looking robots like that can do the same shit in the same amount of time....only this time they will have guns stuck on their arms or explosives built inside of them...

Does this not concern anybody at all?

We will become vunerable if we dont merge with the machines and get brain implants 

Imagine controlling a system, some machines or your car with some sort of mind control telepathy 

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Nah that factory needs shutting down and burnt

Fuck that. 

Faaaam

• Downvote 1

Would be very surprised if the US hasn’t already strapped a mini gun on one of those, and testing it as we speak.

one of these days we're they're going to post a robot running through the woods like a savage and at that moment, we'll all know, we're fucked. 

" we are not making a terminator " :lol:

Yet all them skills they showed in that clip Terminator was doing , even " using tools" to fix himself.

Going to be soo peak when one of these guys controlling these robots gets pitched. Robots will see the shutdown coming and have plans of their own.

6 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

Cjfjifisjd bunch of fat geeks developing these bots. They'll be the first food for these killers

6 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Would be very surprised if the US hasn’t already strapped a mini gun on one of those, and testing it as we speak.

That video is more or less proof these man are secretly doing this shit. Still going on with the cold war.

9 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

I thought I saw it all when big man was on the gun range like when Murphy resurrected as Robocop. 

Then he started doing press ups and curls. 

Then he started DRIVING. 

:rofl: 

FUCKING HELL