Weird rules your parents had for you as a kid.

dayomesaydayo

the first one is reasonable a it was cheaper to make calls on evenings and weekends

last one is just common sense 

when i lived with my dad and step mum in east Africa i used to be punished with school. if my witch of a step mum said i was bad then I wouldnt get to go tot school and if i wanted to i needed to do all chores before school, but i couldnt wake them up, so had to wake up like 5am, no alarm was allowed, clean, bathe etc as quiet as possible then go school.

she always used to make shit up so id get beaten

she was such a d*ckhead

• Like 2

3 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

the first one is reasonable a it was cheaper to make calls on evenings and weekends

when i lived with my dad and step mum in east Africa i used to be punished with school. if my witch of a step mum said i was bad then I wouldnt get to go tot school and if i wanted to i needed to do all chores before school, but i couldnt wake them up, so had to wake up like 5am, no alarm was allowed, clean, bathe etc as quiet as possible then go school.

she was such a d*ckhead

:( fuck step parents 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

she was such a d*ckhead

This really puts things into perspective tbh. What with the amount of youth over here that dont give two fucks about education

• Downvote 1

As children had to ask to turn on the tv on the weekend in the mornin

Home straight from school. Any deviation from the estimated time of arrival was rage

No sleepovers

Year 5/6 chores before school plus readin aloud. What is tired?

15 yrs old home by 5pm on a weekend

No make up no parties

Mum forced my teacher to give me homework from year 2 even tho i was the only one gettin it

Book reviews every week and reviews of current affairs based on articles from broad sheets which all contributed to my 11+ interviews

And countless other regular and ad hoc rules

On 1/8/2018 at 12:22 AM, QPR Dee said:

she was such a d*ckhead

Suk your step mum

• Downvote 3