Xavi

Agony

Not gonna lie.

Alot of this is reminding me of my post to Zizouz about 2 years ago.

I said talent over physicality everyday, I said you can always improve the physical aspects if the talent is there, even used Saul as an example just like Xavi did.

He got the Diamond status on his post but I didn't even see it as a negative, the uncommon mind in football is what gives you the advantage.

Can't wait till I become a coach.

MK

Lol, they don't get it.

That world XI follows a formation which is the most widely used in elite football.

Double pivots are the standard. Enforcer + Deep-lying playmakers are what tend to work. Busquets & Schweni were the best performers in their respective roles in 2013 even though they at times become hybrids of their roles.

On 2013-12-10 at 12:29 PM, O Fenomeno said:
  On 2013-12-10 at 12:22 PM, The Infamous said:
  On 2013-12-10 at 12:13 PM, i5_PRODUCER said:

Yaya CM over busquets

nah never. Busquets is a beast. They will probably write a whole book on him when he retires
He is too good

Has overtaken Mak in that position

exactly. makalele done it but busquets really pioneered his own thing

Hes the reason why most big teams now dont really see the need for a makalele anymore

You doing coaching badges or have done

22 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Not gonna lie.

Alot of this is reminding me of my post to Zizouz about 2 years ago.

I said talent over physicality everyday, I said you can always improve the physical aspects if the talent is there, even used Saul as an example just like Xavi did.

He got the Diamond status on his post but I didn't even see it as a negative, the uncommon mind in football is what gives you the advantage.

Can't wait till I become a coach.

15 hours ago, Agony said:

Can't Mascherano play as a pivot? He obviously doesn't have the technical level that Busquets does, but he's improved a lot. When he came to Barca he had trouble positioning himself because he hasn't needed to do this before. He would play long passes or pass the ball to Gerrard and it was enough. But at Barca he had to do more. You have to look, visualize, see what player is unmarked and has enough space and time to work the play... Barca is the final exam for a player.

Levels.

Remember the Gerrard, Masc, Alonso midfield was doing bits in the League and Xavi is calling it BTEC.