Ginuwine accused of Transphobia

I don't watch Big Brother or pay much attention to Social Media so was late finding out about this.

A lot of people going in on him for his comments/reaction here.

Many Transgender Women are now not even declaring how they were born to unsuspecting Males, I've even seen some say it is their right not to do so.

Is a Transgender Woman just a Woman?

Notice how the Trans agenda and LGBTABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ bollox is picking up steam and more and more in the mainsream.

How techincally non starter stories like this are gaining more promience as various liberal tear collecting agencies prepare to socially re-engineer this shit as normal in the public conscious

and not call it for it what it really is... mental disorder.

Ch4 are about to start a series on this nonce shit too.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/my-trans-story

Gender neutral and all that fucked up shit.

lol @ having to justify your reasons for having to sleep with ANYBODY.

why these trans lot forcing people to accept them. like kool you can be whatever you wanna be but don't be pissed because some men don't wanna fuck with you.

normal women get turfed for way less uncomplicated reasons, you ain't special.

Since i watched an episode of catfish an see max do a psa to say a trans gender woman is within her rights not to declare they are transgender at any point during a relationship

And it seems to be because they can risk gettin killed but then also the whole "it is a real woman"

Its not. Its a transgender woman

The moment one a dem can tell me what it feels like to be a woman without talkin about dolls and make up i will listen

Yeah it' a disgrace! He (the tranny) should be arrested for sexual harassment!

So fucked up that they are trying to push that they are to be accepted by everyone as the exact same as women..... so fucked! Man dress like a woman and chop off bits and try say they are a real woman.....smfh!

Any articles

comments pages for the lols

knocking about ?

everyone is being too pc - needs to take someone with balls (no pun intended) to speak up and say it for what it is and be prepared to deal with the consequences 

don't know  how these freaks have managed to manoeuvre themselves into this position of power - wypipo shit again 

• Like 5

On 11/01/2018 at 9:31 AM, JOHN DOE said:

everyone is being too pc - needs to take someone with balls (no pun intended) to speak up and say it for what it is and be prepared to deal with the consequences 

don't know  how these freaks have managed to manoeuvre themselves into this position of power - wypipo shit again 

They control or have a big say in media industries so obviously they will try and engineer social opinion in Things like Tv and music which are more influential than ever or as ever. I only clocked recently how much black American culture is infiltrated by this type of propaganda on a very subliminal level but now they're getting more militant. tolerance isn't enough anymore for them